Lightning Dragon

Our favorite Lego CMF minifigures!

Strange as it my sound, my favorite is the Sleepyhead :wub: He is probably one of the most detailed minifigures ever :thumbup: The others, like Galaxy Patrol, aren't to bad either :thumbup:

Yes! It's too big and seems more like a block of wood! I don't like the skater because of the board. TLG needs to make a new, smaller, skateboard. Maybe they'll release it Ina new City set or something.

Yeah. Way out of proportion. Just compare it to a Surf board! And compared to a snowboard it is huge! :laugh:

Based on this topic and other polls, I have put together a list of the best and most popular minfigs from each series. I like to know the most liked minifigures in each series :laugh: This list is helpful to me as a collector.

Series 1-zombie, cheerleader, forestman. Every minifig in this series is pretty good :sweet:

Series 2- SPARTAN! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Series 3-ELF!

Series 4-musketeer :tongue:

Series 5-dwarf, gladiator, and royal guard. Another very strong series.

Series 6-ROMAN SOLDIER! Another great series.

Series 7-Aztec, galaxy patrol, and bagpiper :laugh:

Series 8-I can't really say for sure until I've seen the pictures, but conquistador, Santa, and pirate captain seem pretty good. Too bad it doesn't come out until August or September :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Lightning Dragon

Yeah. Way out of proportion. Just compare it to a Surf board! And compared to a snowboard it is huge! :laugh:

I put "block of wood" because that was the only big heavy thing I could think of. TLG really needs a new skateboard, because the one right now is just sad. As you said, skateboards aren't bigger than snowboards, and I'm pretty sure they aren't as big as surfboards!

I know this would be a rather large undertaking but maybe we could create a Poll for each Series to see which is preferred. Then, once a consensus is established, create a final poll with just the top figures from each series. I'm relatively new to EB, can anyone create polls or do moderators have to do it?

I know this would be a rather large undertaking but maybe we could create a Poll for each Series to see which is preferred. Then, once a consensus is established, create a final poll with just the top figures from each series. I'm relatively new to EB, can anyone create polls or do moderators have to do it?

I think you can only make a poll after you have 500 posts, but you can ask a moderator to do one for you. :classic:

The list I have created is the result for each series. I will ask a moderator if they can do a poll for me :tongue:

The list I have created is the result for each series. I will ask a moderator if they can do a poll for me :tongue:

There is restriction in creating a poll with a total of 112 choices. It is not possible.

WiteFang, as a suggestion, since most of these are ones from each series, is it possible to have a poll with 7 or 8 questions, each with 16 choices, rather than 112 choices in one time, and also allow multiple answers per question? I also think that it would be easier than searching through 112 choics anyways.

Great thread! What a cool topic.

As a fantasy/history minifig collector, my favourites are mostly ones that TLG hadn't done before plus a few they re-imagined.

I really hope the rumours are true that there will be a fairy in S8. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for a faun/satyr in a subsequent series.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure there will be a fairy. It might be similar to the S3 Elf.

WiteFang, as a suggestion, since most of these are ones from each series, is it possible to have a poll with 7 or 8 questions, each with 16 choices, rather than 112 choices in one time, and also allow multiple answers per question? I also think that it would be easier than searching through 112 choics anyways.

There are individual polling topics for each CMF Series, and each of the polls contain high amount of voters. It is not necessary to have another similar poll which answers the same question. This is more of a discussion but the individual polling topic tell a lot of the popularity of the individual (most popular) CMFs for all series.

I figured I'd update my list to include favourites from each series:

Series 1: Cheerleader (I only own three, but she's the favourite of the ones I've got)

Series 2: Pharaoh

Series 3: Tribal Chief

Series 4: Artist (with Sailor a very close second)

Series 5: Royal Guard

Series 6: Lady Liberty

Series 7: Hippie

Team GB Minifigures: Archer

Overall, my favourite figure is the Royal Guard and my favourite series is the Olympic figures (although that probably doesn't count, so my favourite of the numbered series is 7, I think.. it will probably change again tomorrow).

Overall, my favourite figure is the Royal Guard and my favourite series is the Olympic figures (although that probably doesn't count, so my favourite of the numbered series is 7, I think.. it will probably change again tomorrow).

I think the Olympic minifigures count as Series 7.5, kind of like half a series between Series 7 and 8.

There is restriction in creating a poll with a total of 112 choices. It is not possible.

How about a poll with just the best minfigs from each series?

-forestman

-zombie

-cheerleader

-spartan

-elf

-musketeer

-hazmat suit guy

-evil dwarf

-royal guard

-gladiator

-roman soldier

-galaxy patrol

-Aztec

-bagpiper

EDIT: added some minifigures

Edited by Lightning Dragon

Series 1: Robot

Series 2: Pharaoh

Series 3: Space Alien

Series 4: Crazy Scientist

Series 5: Lizard Man

Series 6: Three-way tie between Classic Alien, Lady Liberty and Clockwork Robot

Series 7: Galaxy Patrol

Series 8: Female alien

Edited by DraikNova

Series 1: Skater

Series 2: Skier

Series 3: Elf

Series 4: Street Skater

Series 5: Gangster

Series 6: Sleepyhead

Series 7: Computer Programmer

Series 8: DJ

-Sci

These are my top three from each series, from first to third favourite:

Series 1: Robot, Zombie, Clown

Series 2: Spartan, Vampire, Mariachi

Series 3: Elf, Rapper, Samurai

Series 4: Hazmat Suit Guy, Artist, Viking (Though to be fair I loved most of this series, so choosing three favourites was no easy task)

Series 5: Gladiator, Boxer, Royal Guard

Series 6: Minotaur, Statue of Liberty, Roman Legionnaire (As with Series 4, I loved most of this series, so choosing three was also quite difficult here)

Series 7: Aztec Warrior, Space Marine, Bagpiper (Not the easiest choice as a few of the others were very good in my eyes)

Series 7.5 (Team GB): Blue Boxer, Red Weightlifter. Female Jockey

Series 8: Old Fashioned Diver, Shakespearean Actor, Conquistador (Another tough choice here as a lot of Series 8 are highly desirable for me)

And now my overall top three:

1) Aztec Warrior

2) Old Fashioned Diver

3) Shakespearean Actor

*EDIT* Based on this, it seems that my favourite "theme" of these minifigures is Historical.

*EDIT 2* Now for my three least favourite figures of each series, from highest of the three to lowest of the three in order of favouritism:

Series 1: Magician, Nurse, Crash Test Dummy

Series 2: Explorer, Traffic Cop, Lifeguard

Series 3: Pilot, Female Snowboarder, Sumo Wrestler

Series 4: Surfer Girl, Figure Skater, Sailor

Series 5: Fitness Instructor, Zookeeper, Cavewoman

Series 6: Spacewoman, Sleepyhead, Flamenco Dancer

Series 7: Male Tennis Player, Bride, Swimmer

Series 7.5 (Team GB): Gymnast, Olympic Swimmer, Karate Girl

Series 8: Trader, Red Cheerleader, Female Skier

Based on this, it seems that my least favourite "theme" is Sports. I also don't seem to be the biggest fan of many of the female figures.

And now my overall bottom three, from highest to lowest in favouritism:

1) Swimmer

2) Crash Test Dummy

3) Lifeguard

Edited by Bounty Hunter Supreme

*EDIT* Based on this, it seems that my favourite "theme" of these minifigures is Historical.

I like the historical figures because they are all well-made. Some of my favorites are all historical: Spartan, roman, gladiator, conquistador.

Yes, they should. As far as I know, since Victorian times, clans and regiments have each been associated with one tartan each and no one mix 'n' matched. More offensive though, is the minifigure's underpants. Real Scotsmen don't wear anything under their kilts. :tongue:

Well, I don't think TLG would do no underwear for a minifigure...

Well, I don't think TLG would do no underwear for a minifigure...

Or they could've used yellow legs, and only printed on boots.

So many awesome figs to choose from, when I first heard of CMF 2 years ago me and my friend went out to buy one each for a laugh, I really wanted a Ninja and he really wanted the robot, we picked one each at random and low and behold, we both got what we wanted. totally off topic :) but anyway despite wanting the ninja badly I ended up preferring the robot.

Right so here are my favourites:

Series 1: Robot and Zombie

series 2: Pharaoh

series 3: Samurai

seriesd 4: Hazmat

Series 5: Gladiator

series 6: Genie

series 7: Aztec

Series 8: Conquistador

Lets face it most of the figures are awesome though :)