Sign in to follow this  
Siercon and Coral

Once again, your piece usage is great. What is the tree made of? I like the flyers and the jet stream from their rockets. Your landscapes are always nice and so detailed for the size of your MOCs. The green grill and that 3 leaf piece is a interesting combo. :thumbup:

Once again, your piece usage is great. What is the tree made of? I like the flyers and the jet stream from their rockets. Your landscapes are always nice and so detailed for the size of your MOCs. The green grill and that 3 leaf piece is a interesting combo. :thumbup:

Thanks! The tree is made of five twisted brown chains. I was trying to get that old/large look on a four inch tree. It's a little gappy but I think it worked ok :) (for structure there is a brown lance down the center.)

:wub:

this is Amazing, loving the jet streams, well deserving of your MOC expert badge(s)

~Legonardo~

I always love seeing your micro builds, and this one did not dissapoint.

The tree is a great idea that works well :thumbup:

And the little trees and mountains in the background fit nicely.

Excellent job the micros ships! Looks like you’ve also used twisted chains as branches. :thumbup:

Incredible build you two.

Your micro / piece usage skills never cease to blow me away... and fantastic to see you branch out more :wub:

This one is definitely going to be a tough one to beat!

Good luck!

Avatar is Sci-fi??? I would think it's in action or special Lego theme?

It's definitely Sci-Fi... not to mention it's built for the Micro-Sci-Fi contest... :wacko::hmpf:

Great parts usage, just like I'd expect from you! The tree trunk technique is completely awesome, and so are the upside-down grass pieces. It looks like it'd be a tough one to beat! Good luck. :wink:

Wow. I'm speechless. That's awesome. The chains for the tree, the little butterfly things for those flying lizard critters...that's pretty sweet. :wub:

Incredible build you two.

Your micro / piece usage skills never cease to blow me away... and fantastic to see you branch out more :wub:

This one is definitely going to be a tough one to beat!

Good luck!

It's definitely Sci-Fi... not to mention it's built for the Micro-Sci-Fi contest... :wacko::hmpf:

Thanks! We'll see how the Friends Contest pans out but we definitely heard your SciFi call and are greatly considering a spacey twist to enter into that competition... Though its looking more like medieval fantasy for now (...shocker :P) But we definitely like keeping in touch with our SW, ST, SG, and Dwho hidden inner Lego people. :)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! They are much appreciated and we're grateful to build in a community like this one. Cheers!

Thanks! The tree is made of five twisted brown chains. I was trying to get that old/large look on a four inch tree. It's a little gappy but I think it worked ok :) (for structure there is a brown lance down the center.)

Oh wow, genius! I've seen some great part usage in my years of being an AFOL, but none are as much and as frequent as you two.

WOW! Nice imagination on the Nav'i but I wouldn't say that they are instantly recognisable. TT

Wait, are they the banshees?

That explains things! :laugh::tongue:

Edited by TeardropTrashcan

Great tree design!! And the micro sized ships are cute as well!

Avatar is Sci-fi??? I would think it's in action or special Lego theme?

There are 2 completely different versions of Avatar that have absolutely no connection to each other. The Last Airbender is one, originally based on Japanese manga and anime, and has been around for many years. LEGO did a series a couple years ago when The Last Airbender came to the movie.

The other version is a sci-fi version taking place on another world dominated by giant blue humanoid. It came out a few years before The Last Airbender movie and dominated the box office chart for months. LEGO never did a series on this.