Morgan19

SRT-32 "Zorya" Gunship

So after 25+ years of LEGO collecting, I'm finally getting around to the time-honored follow-up tradition of LEGO sorting. :laugh:

Because that's finally in progress, I've been able build (relatively) quickly again with my limited free-time. I originally wanted to try and build the BrickMaster mini Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship from my own parts, but quickly found that I didn't have all the right parts in the right colors. So after ending up with a rainbow warrior ship instead, I undertook a little bit of tinkering and experimenting over the last few days that eventually gave birth to the Zorya you see here.

7442552752_ffa6b851ff.jpg

Click to view the whole gallery.

m19

Edited by Morgan19

Cool gunsthip :grin: 'Morgan19', though it does remind me of the Halo the bounty hunters ship from Clone Wars. :wink:

Brick On Fight On ! :grin:

I like it. It reminds me a bit of the Halo, and a bit of Lex Luthors VTOL thingy from the new Lego Batman game.

Guys! It's supposed to resemble the Halo; it's based on the official BrickMaster model. That's what I said in my post. :laugh:

m19

Edited by Morgan19

I'm glad you didn't have the right parts...

I'm liking this version _way_ more...

And the photosshoping is superb!

This looks awesome! And once your done sorting, you'll be thankful you did. I'm loving it! :classic: