Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Nion

[MOC] Ghost Rider

Hello!

Here's a small tribute to one of my favorite Marvel Characters. I built it a few months ago (before watching the horrible second film :hmpf: )

gr1.jpg

gr4.jpg

gr2.jpg

gr6.jpg

gr5.jpg

That is amazingly good. I agree, aside from making an all new flaming headpiece, the collar section idea is the next best thing.

:thumbup:

Nicely done! Always been a fan of Ghost Rider (not the movie version, though). You've captured him well-- :thumbup:

Admittedly I’m not a Ghostrider fan, but I have to say that that’s a really neat MOC. I like how you used the flame pieces to simulate that his head is a burning skull. I have occasionally seen other people try to simulate it by simply putting a flame in the hole on the top of the head, which frankly looks kind of dorky. Your solution is much better. The bike looks great too; it looks like it had driven straight out of hell.

I really like how you built the bike. It is rather fitting.

I didn't mind the first movie, but didn't see the second one yet.

Eventually we might get a figure from that series, but your version works until then.

That's a great looking bike, well built. I like the flames on it. Johnny Blaze looks pretty good too, nice piece usage.

Very nice bike! I really like the use of the droid torso for the rear fender. It also seems like your minifig shows more emotion than all of Nicholas Cage's acting roles combined.

Thank you guys! Maybe I'll try to make more Marvel Characters that aren't done by TLC (unfortunately the Avengers Set still not available in Germany :cry_sad: )

Very nice bike! I really like the use of the droid torso for the rear fender. It also seems like your minifig shows more emotion than all of Nicholas Cage's acting roles combined.

Please! :grin:

Pure emotion!

Great MOC! Very good selection of parts too.

I like the bones and fiery effect of the bike.

I like the fire effect from the bike! I've always really liked Ghost Rider, and I think you've captured him well. The shaping of the bike is great, too! It looks really speedy. Nice job!

Love the design of the motorcycle with all the bones. :thumbup: And that's a great Ghost Rider fig!