Sign in to follow this  
Matn

The Crescent

1.jpg

The Crescent

Adam Celest grew up in the rural area near Gotham City. He worked as an flight engineer before he became a full-time super hero. When he met his wife, they moved to Gotham for her work at the newspaper 'Gotham Globe'. Darkness fell on Adam when his wife was brutally murdered during one of her dangerous investigations. From that day on he swore to avenge his wife and their unborn child...

Luckily for the innocent citizens of Gotham, Adam managed to stay on the good side of madness. Adam Celest became the Crescent. With his knowledge of aircraft he developed a sort of hang glider which he straps on. There's no use of hiding his identity, he has nothing to life for which makes him even more reckless. He fights evil with a grappling pistol. When Gotham sleeps and the filth of the earth awakes, the Crescent is there to take them down.

5.jpg

I wanted to create an agile super hero with dark colours. I didn't want him to have any real super powers, because that are the coolest kind of heroes. But he had to fly, so I decided to make him wings. That's the only custom part, the wings shaped like a half moon and the neck piece to carry it (it's a sort of plastic paper).

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Brickshelf gallery

Cost of the minifigure

Black goggles: € 0,16

Helmet: € 0,84

Balaclava head: € 1,18

Silver chain jacket: € 0,88

Dark Blue legs: € 0,35

Flat Silver Ray Gun: € 0,46

Total: 3,87 EUR or $ 4,83