Jedi Micky

Star Wars - Executor - Darth Vader's Super Star Destroyer

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi

I want present you my Executor, too. It took me over two years to create this spaceship.

I hope you like it. You can see this moc on Mocpages, if you click on the link. There you can see more views.

I can´t add here more then one picture so look on Mocpages to see all.

Click here to come to Mocpages: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/324928

post-29084-1340534137373.jpg

Your Micky

Wow :wub_drool:. This is huge, the image of the rear section is great, it shows the huge amount of work you put into it.

Woah. That is incredible. It's massive! I love the use of Lifelites, it adds a very impressive effect to the whole thing. And to think you started this project at age 14, it's really inspiring. Everybody, go to his MOCpages, have a look at the more detailed photos. Jedi Micky, you need to take this to conventions and stuff! You've got a bright future.

:vader:(I've always wanted to use the Darth Vader emoticon.:laugh:)

Edited by purpleparadox

That is one beautiful Executor! Well done on this massive project, the detailing is magnificent, but the lighting really sets it apart! :wub:

:drool: That is amazing. It's so detailed. And two years? Wow, that's dedication for one project. Great job! It's so beautiful. :thumbup:

Well done, this is amazing!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

The size, details & LEDs are all breathtaking, I just wish the current Lego version was somewhere near as good as this. You should be very proud of yourself; I don't think most adults fans could build anything as good as this (me included!). I think we may have a future cavegod, Anio, Brickplumber or Marshal Banana!

Keep up the good work & welcome to Eurobricks :classic:

Very cool! I especially like those engine shots with the lights. Nice effect. :thumbup: Great details and greebling. And that size... :oh3:

Stunning! The size and use of lights is very impressive, and can`t wait to see more of your work :sweet:

I could barely believe this was LEGO. Unbelievable. The LEDs make it simply astonishing to look at. :cry_happy:

Bravo, Micky - that is magnificent !

The sheer scale is obviously very impressive, but it's the attention to detail and the lighting that I particularly like.

Great job; I just hope we don't have to wait 2 more years for your next masterpiece !

Cheers,

D.

Amazing work! As a big fan of the Executor I applaud your attention to detail. I'm also a big fan of your greebling - working on a model this size and scale you have really utilized the space beautifully!

A few suggestions: I would consider moving the middle/back engines back a bit further to be more in line with the studio model. You could also move them a bit up by getting rid of some of the "thickness" under the hull. Also (and this is a very minor detail) the foremost engines should be tilted towards the center of the ship ever so slightly.

But again, superb, frikkin jaw-dropping job! :wub:

Edited by mortesv

the size of this MOC is just breathtaking! The underside consisting of a mass of grey bits and detailing would have knocked me out! :thumbup:

Now your only problem is finding a place at home to display because that thing is real huge!! :laugh:

Hi

I didn't see this post before, but although late to the party, please let me also extend my congratulations on a magnificent effort! Like everyone else, it seems, I think the lighting really puts your model in a class of its own--apart from the fact it is impressively large and detailed. I would have no idea how to begin work on a 2 year project like that, and I can only imagine the amount of redesigning you'd have had to undergone to see the project to the end.

nice work!

cheers

John

Hey Jedi Micky!

It was very nice to meet you on Saturday at "Steinstark", although your stunning model was fallen apart. It is definitely the best MOC i ever saw from a TFOL. I wish you the best luck with the rebuild and with finding a solution to get this thing more sturdy!

:classic: