Legoroni

Uses for Flick-Fires

Since I have quite a few flick fire missiles, I wanted to ask what is the best use for them? I always take them off the models so I have a large pile of them. I want to use this pile to create something else. Any ideas?

If you build cars, they have loads of uses. I've used them for exhaust pipes, suspension components, axles and such.

Hm....I use them for stabilizing if I have enough room, such as in the place of a half-pin. (I think that's the name - the small blue ones.) They're also quite good for small, micro parts.

I stick mine wherever I can. :classic:

Nice title. :grin:

Edited by Legocrazy81

Spines on an animal? I haven't used that idea yet but I'm hoping to soon. Flick-fires are also useful I think for everyday objects, like say a mallet.

I sometimes use them as clubs for my Police force or add a stud on the end and use them as energy weapons for my Blacktron squad. Like cattle prods or Klingon pain sticks from Star Trek. I also used two for a pop off roof for my Batmobile, like it did in some episodes of BTAS.

From my experience, they're great if you need to attach two pieces with Technic axle holes to one piece with a Technic pin hole. In that case they basically act like a longer version of this piece.

In general they're just another all-around useful Technic element, and way better than many of the useless launcher/missile pieces we have had in the past. You should have no problem finding a use for at least some of them, and the rest can be kept in reserve for the next time you need something with those specific connection points.

You could shoot them at pictures of Justin Bieber. :devil:

Or, alternatively, you could actually shoot them at him. :devil_laugh:

Edited by LEGOman273

You could shoot them at pictures of Justin Bieber. :devil:

Or, alternatively, you could actually shoot them at him. :devil_laugh:

You sure that name is allowed on EB?

That would actually be a use for M39@-B10x, not anything LEGO.

I’ve used them as limbs on small mecha and with another technics half pin as double sided light saber.

Greebling,guns, parts of minifig tools, and an alternative to those 1/2 length technic pins with a stud on the end.