lightningtiger

New Mannum 2012

I haven't fixed the fridge in the butchers shop yet, but I have done this......

00000_row_of_shops_89.jpg

Even more coming this week so keep watching for sure ! :wink:

It should be a newsagent not a newsagency.

Well......

newsagency.jpgnewsagent.jpg

It could be called either but in Oz Newsagency is more common.

But keep on watching anyway......I have a member over on ANZFOL wanting to buy a copy of this row of shops ! *oh2*

Something a little different today......a modification to the tyre bay.

00000_extra_work_done_99.jpg

The name belongs to an old tyre and hardware chain that existed in South Australia in the 1920's to the 1980's.

More on the rest of the town tomorrow....keep watching ! :classic:

Your town is really going nice! I like too see that you are bringing old services to your town. It adds a nice touch that are common in every city. Every city has an old service!

Your town is really going nice! I like too see that you are bringing old services to your town. It adds a nice touch that are common in every city. Every city has an old service!

Thanks 'LegofreakKO345' for your kind words, roofing day today on the row of shops and that ANZFOL is serious he wants a row of shops for myself...ouch, now I have to price up another one of my designs ! :laugh:

Keep watching.....oh, yeah any more suggestions or ideas.....challenge the tiger ? :wink:

Oh man i forgot to send you the bill for my models I made for your new town.I will send you the bill tomorrow.:classic:

Brick on tiger! :sick:

Oh man i forgot to send you the bill for my models I made for your new town.I will send you the bill tomorrow.:classic:

Brick on tiger! :sick:

Cheeky boy.....I'll get my tree out the back ! :laugh:

By the looks of it in the short term those construction vehicles will have to wait until the row of shops are both done....assuming that the guy wants me to still build his block of shops ! :blush:

Keep watching.....blah, blah, blah ! :laugh:

The row of shops only needs the interior finalized in the newsagent but at least the roof is now done.

00000_row_of_shops_85.jpg00000_row_of_shops_84.jpg

More to come of course.....keep watching ! :wink:

I saw the "Chemist" shop and immediatly though, clearly this is where all the cheesey 60's bat villians must have gone to get their crazy dust..potion things.

Joking aside, the buildings look great.

I saw the "Chemist" shop and immediatly though, clearly this is where all the cheesey 60's bat villians must have gone to get their crazy dust..potion things.

Joking aside, the buildings look great.

"Holly Cheddar, Batman....the Joker's in the chemist !"

00000_row_of_shops_83.jpg

Magazines done.....

00000_row_of_shops_82.jpg00000_row_of_shops_81.jpg

Keep watching ! :wink:

Since the block of shops is finished minus one minifig for the newsagent.....when can I build next ?

a] Hotel/Pub

b] Town Hall/Council Chambers

c] Police Station

d] Target Country Department Store (a new one for a Cuusoo update when it reaches 100 currently 73)

e} something I haven't thought of yet ? :blush:

Suggestions welcome. :classic:

Since the block of shops is finished minus one minifig for the newsagent.....when can I build next ?

a] Hotel/Pub

b] Town Hall/Council Chambers

c] Police Station

d] Target Country Department Store (a new one for a Cuusoo update when it reaches 100 currently 73)

e} something I haven't thought of yet ? :blush:

Suggestions welcome. :classic:

I think a police station in your building style would be great! It could have some wanted poster stickers up and a parking space round the side. (And a cell to lock me up in for my evil doings at the chemist :tongue: )

I think a police station in your building style would be great! It could have some wanted poster stickers up and a parking space round the side. (And a cell to lock me up in for my evil doings at the chemist :tongue: )

Okay, an old police station that's still in use but has an old 19th Century lock-up jail in the back....that should take that smile off your know who's face ! :laugh:

Any more suggestions please feel free to say. :classic:

What about a strip club?

Isn't bad enough that someone on ANZFOL asked why I didn't have Playboys in the newsagent ! :laugh:

Strip club no, perhaps a hot looking bar maid in either a pub or RSL club ? :wink:

How about a pub with a pole dancing stage? Ok, maybe a small train station instead? :classic:

How about a pub with a pole dancing stage? Ok, maybe a small train station instead? :classic:

Possible train platform and a yes, to either or both pub or RSL Hall/Club.....but no gaming machines and no pole dancers.....hot barmaids YES ! :excited:

Keep watching ! :wink:

I just the okay from 'Free Spirit' in Tasmania to build his row of shops just like the row with the chemist, butcher and newsagent.

So that build will start in the next few days.....so the cop shop and hall builds might be delayed a little. :wink:

Over on ANZFOL this topic has scored 10001 views......and that's on a site that gets two or three visitors an hour. :wink:

I better get cracking on what's next in my town then eh ? :wink:

Over on ANZFOL this topic has scored 10001 views......and that's on a site that gets two or three visitors an hour. :wink:

I better get cracking on what's next in my town then eh ? :wink:

No.........*huh*

No.........*huh*

You know the cop shop first.....gee, goodness us AFOL's eh ? :laugh:

I'll start plans on an old building similar to the one at a place called Old Tallem Town.....a historical park 100km east of Adelaide. :wink:

You know the cop shop first.....gee, goodness us AFOL's eh ? :laugh:

I'll start plans on an old building similar to the one at a place called Old Tallem Town.....a historical park 100km east of Adelaide. :wink:

Im looking foward to the cop shop When do you think it will be finished? :sweet: Keep up the good work LT!

Edited by The Joker1

Im looking foward to the cop shop When do you think it will be finished? :sweet: Keep up the good work LT!

Depending on parts and of course cash.....approx. 10 days or less.....luck with have a lot to say about it. :blush: