lightningtiger

New Mannum 2012

Oh, dear I have to repost a stack of images ! :facepalm: ......Ah, but I some new ones too ! :moar:

00000_holden_dealer_98.jpg0_nm_199.jpg00000_nm_185.jpg

I still have to design a ceiling for the Holden dealer and a vehicle.....oh, those new vehicles parts next year will be handy for that ! :moar:

00000_hardware_98.jpg00000_hardware_99.jpg

Need a new letter box anyone ? :innocent:

00000_picnic_area_98.jpg00000_picnic_area_99.jpg

W-I-P picnic area......what does everyone think of my BBQ design ?

Keep watching ! :moar:

Edited by lightningtiger

Thanks 'soccerkid6', I should have more work overall on the town tomorrow.....see what my mind comes up with eh ? :moar:

Keep you-know.....watching ! :rofl:

Can I get a letter box?

Could you pm me the shipping cost to the Isle Of Lewis?

That Mitre 10 store looks more like a lock smith to me.......

Thanks 'Vincent', I think I nailed a typical Aussie brick BBQ and 'Alasdair'.....how many letter boxes ?

Any suggestions or wishes.....try the tiger.....you may never know what I can come up with ! :moar:

Can I take a red one with a stand?

And I would like it go to the the USA instead. :devil_laugh:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Wow. The BBQ, letter boxes and the drinking fountain are awesome. I think those letter boxes are going to start popping up in MOCs soon.

You were asking previously for any design ideas for a Holden. Given I requested a Holden dealer, I would love to help out. Unfortunately, my car designing skills aren't great ... it's pretty much just building from instructions as far as cars go for me.

Nice letterboxes!

Thanks 'PsyKater', gee....it's either the letter boxes or the BBQ that people like.....a huge thank you to everyone for liking these mini-creations. My brain is nutting out some more stuff today so keep watching ! :wink:

The tiger is taking a short break from New Mannum for a few more days while I'm doing a small side project Lego city style village......so some suggestions of what next to go in my town are very, very welcome. :classic:

Have you got a pub yet? Maybe local council offices? And a statue or fountain for the park (to go with the picnic area)?

Have you got a pub yet? Maybe local council offices? And a statue or fountain for the park (to go with the picnic area)?

Ah, yes council offices next to the picnic area would be good.....now a pub or RSL club which one ? :wink:

Keep suggesting....keep watching ! :classic:

....now a pub or RSL club which one ?

Every town has a pub, but not necessarily an RSL club. But when I think RSL club, I also think lawn bowls, which would be kind of cool to have.

Every town has a pub, but not necessarily an RSL club. But when I think RSL club, I also think lawn bowls, which would be kind of cool to have.

I'll build the council office first......most likely a modern design single level structure or maybe not I'm not sure I'll try a few things out. :classic:

Keep watching......and suggesting too ! :wink:

Council office under way now.....

000_council_office_99.jpg

Interior, ceiling and roof to come yet.....suggestions and comments welcome.....so keep watching. :classic:

Looking good. I like how you have done the outdoor lights.

Should there be 1x1 white bricks to fill in the corner between the two brick walls?

Thanks 'Kristel' and 'Alasdair', now I also thought about filling those corners too.....but it has perfect shape, even corners....if I fill in - uneven. :wink:

Plus this is just a council office.....somewhere to pay your rates, file paperwork to get approvals and report lost doggies ! :wink:

I'll try and have the interior done tomorrow....updating a.s.a.p......keep watching ! :classic:

Only stickers and scenery to be completed for the council office and picnic area now.

0_council_office_90.jpg

0_council_office_91.jpg

Hopefully I can get another 48x48 tomorrow as well as some over-due 8x16 tiles.....keep watching everyone ! :classic:

Signs on the council office tomorrow, but I need suggestions to help design a railway hotel......the pub across from the train station ? :classic: