Sign in to follow this  
Big Cam

ZCerberus and rogueang on video at Brickworld

Eurobricks received an email from the author of this video and our very own ZCerberus is walking him through the Guild of Historia display.

I'm sorry, I don't know the other guy in the video, chime in and smack me into a pruneface and I'll add you tot he title. Sorry I didn't get to meet you, I thought I met most of the EB members there.

EDIT: It's rogueang! Sorry I didn't get to meet you.

Wow is a surprise to actually put a face to someone instead of mentally a Lego avatar. :laugh:

Great display. :thumbup:

Edit. Big Cam, I think is rogueang presenting his Moc.

Edited by Niku

So THAT'S how you pronounce everything.....

Very cool!

Way to represent!

Great job guys :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow is a surprise to actually put a face to someone instead of mentally a Lego avatar. :laugh:

Great display. :thumbup:

Edit. Big Cam, I think is rogueang presenting his Moc.

No kidding! Dang, I wish I would have known and said Hi.

Thread updated.

*huh* so thats what they look like...

Susan looks like you did most of the GOH table yourself :laugh:

Si-MOCs how did you pronounce them?

I am pretty sure on Avalonia, Albion and Nocturnus. Desertlandia though... Kaliphlin... Not so much. They sort of jumped me. The light was super bright.

Well I brought the gatehouse and towers, but the throne rooms were super cool and darkdragon brought those. rogueang's build was cool, but it sort of got jammed in the back. Very cool interior on that one. The kids really loved Hyler's dragon and the adults really loved Si's micro castle.

Next year we should remember to ask for more table space. I was going to put some more stuff there but man was the table crammed full. And to think I was worried about being able to fill it initially (since so few of us were comeing to BW).

In the end it did turn out great and I think its really cool that you guys were interviewed. I wonder where I was when that happened...oh well, I'm super camera-shy. :grin:

I just watched it really quick like and I did mention Mitgardia. I didn't say anything about the dragon or thrones though. More space in the future for sure. :thumbup:

I just watched it really quick like and I did mention Mitgardia. I didn't say anything about the dragon or thrones though. More space in the future for sure though.

:blush: oh, my bad then. You're awesome. (no seriously, I mean it).

:sweet:

Thanks for posting this BigCam! I only saw you on Sat evening, there was talk about coolers... and I left shortly thereafter. I'm definitely getting a table or two myself next year, but this is my first time at BW, and you know what they say about hindsight.

Thanks for posting this BigCam! I only saw you on Sat evening, there was talk about coolers... and I left shortly thereafter. I'm definitely getting a table or two myself next year, but this is my first time at BW, and you know what they say about hindsight.

Saturday night would have been hungover Cam and on the way to catching a cold Cam. Friday night was Party Cam with a side of drunkass Cam. Ok, a full portion of Drunk Cam.