Tully

Whose Pirate avatar do you like best?

Who do YOU think has the best avatar? But there are some exceptions:

A) You can't say your own

B) Don't mention anyone who has a bad avatar

C) Don't say that this MOC is bad

Happy Picking!!!

To make everyone's life easier I'll begin adding every Pirate avatar (I assume you only mean pirate related) here, so to begin:

Tully

av-1112.jpg

Mister Phes

Phred

av-1037.jpg

Sting

NewAvatar.jpg

Uk Devils

av-1091.jpg

Bonaparte

av-822.jpg

Mr Tiber

av-851.jpg

Zcerebus

Governor Broadside

av-777.jpg

dJOLe_sk8

av-809.jpg

Evil Willy

evil_willy-avatar.jpg

Mr. Smee

av-854.jpg

JahWarrior264

av-855.jpg

BabyJawa

av-487.png

Rupi

av-912.jpg

Jipay

av-1.jpg

Dreamweb

av-396.jpg

SuvieD

av-272.jpg

Tole_11

jacksparrowav.png

metallifreak44

av-461.jpg

Imperial John

barons.jpg

Captain Roger

Norrington

av-1009.jpg

ApophisV

apo_avatar1.jpg

xwingyoda

master_yoda-avatar2a.jpg

More will be added as I encounter them.

Sting

NewAvatar.jpg

*sweet*

This one is by far my favorite. it's a very unique and kewl. i still have yet to figure out where that torso came from.

I think mine is the worst. but i haven't made any time to make a better one and im still pretty new @ eurobricks

Hey Mister Phes, shouldn't this thread be in the Lego Pirate directory not the MOC's one?

Here's my top 3:

av-1.jpgav-851.jpgavatar.jpg

But I can't choose between them, they are all the same style and are all well done ...

Good topic btw!

I'm a big fan of Evil Willy's. Which, consequently, I also think is a compliment to Phes, since I think he helped Willy make it!

Mr. Phes, you forgot to add the avator from Tully in the list.

Or maybe you think we can just see his avatar in the first post in this thread (since it is started by Tully).

av-1112.jpg

Sting

NewAvatar.jpg

*sweet*

This one is by far my favorite. it's a very unique and kewl. i still have yet to figure out where that torso came from.

I think mine is the worst. but i haven't made any time to make a better one and im still pretty new @ eurobricks

Thank you. If you look in my post about the Zero I created you will see where that torso came from. They are very cheap and easy to come by, so you can stockpile them if you like them enough! Your avatar simply needs a better quality picture and it will rank up there with the best.

That being said, I like most of them alot, so it is quite hard. I will state my top 2 and than attempt to narrow it down...

evil_willy-avatar.jpg Evil Willy and av-912.jpg Rupi

I like both but I have to go with Rupi simply because I love that Pirate Design and the color of the background (Willy's is also awesome) What face is that he is using anyway?

I have never seen Rupi post, but I like his Avatar.

But like I said, we have a great bunch here, so its not like the rest are bad. Its just this one I like most.

Great idea for a thread.

A) You can't say your own

What if you've designed avatars for other users? Can you choose those? X-D

Mr. Phes, you forgot to add the avator from Tully in the list.

Or maybe you think we can just see his avatar in the first post in this thread (since it is started by Tully).

Yes, that's right but I've since added him to the top of the list - this thread was his idea afterall!

My personal top 3: Jipay, Mr Phes, Bonaparte.

Why? Because Jipay has a great quality, Mr Phes has a cool fig and great quality, and bonaparte because I ... just like it!

I don't really like mine, mostly because the quality of the mini-figure is rather poor. I'm going to be changing it as soon as I get a new digital camera. Its supposed to have the Johnny Thunder head but I didn't have one at the time, and now I do. So nerrrr!

Nobody vote for mine :-D

I don't really like mine, mostly because the quality of the mini-figure is rather poor. I'm going to be changing it as soon as I get a new digital camera. Its supposed to have the Johnny Thunder head but I didn't have one at the time, and now I do. So nerrrr!

Nobody vote for mine :-D

NOOOOO DON'T CHANGE YOUR GREAT AVATAR!!!

I don't really like mine, mostly because the quality of the mini-figure is rather poor. I'm going to be changing it as soon as I get a new digital camera.

No Mr. Phes, you just wouldn't be yourself anymore.

BTW, what is your favorite?

i made a better avatar now. hope the pic quality is pretty good. tried to go for unique but still looks kewl. the picture is set on the poop deck of me frigate (again)

Mister Phes, you can't change yer awesome avatar, i think yours is second best. Besides, if you change it, then i would never recognize you:P.

i made a better avatar now. hope the pic quality is pretty good. tried to go for unique but still looks kewl. the picture is set on the poop deck of me frigate (again)

Mister Phes, you can't change yer awesome avatar, i think yours is second best. Besides, if you change it, then i would never recognize you:P.

I very much like your new one. I like the look of that Knights Kingdom I Torso with the Epaulettes. I would like to see this creation of yours... the characters look very cool.

And Phes would never change his icon too drastically. It will be the same character, just a better quality picture of it.

NOOOO! Not the smirk figure, it's like your sig-fig! I might put mine back up. Or change it. Probably just back up. Until then, my Lunar Studio avatar stays up.

Smirk Figure? And what is this "Lunar Studios" Scouts? About Phes' Avatar, I like the head better than Thunder's but the backround could better from some tweaking.

We are also forgetting Dan's

av-1088.jpg

Ghoulrealm's

av-825.jpg

Admiral Starwind's

av-886.jpeg

Aaron Morse's

photo-873.jpg

Does Kahuka's Islander avatar count?

av-1034.jpg

There's problaby a bunch more I've missed.

His minifig's head in his avatar is smirking I believe. I really like Phes's avatar. It gives that Carribean sense. (Ok, I have little idea what I'm talking about there<please don't comment on it.)

(Lunar Studios is my studio. Since I make films, I made up a name for myself. I made the name into a logo, which is made out of legos, that looks like a moon, though it's hard to see in the avatar. :capn: )

His minifig's head in his avatar is smirking I believe. I really like Phes's avatar. It gives that Carribean sense. (Ok, I have little idea what I'm talking about there<please don't comment on it.)

(Lunar Studios is my studio. Since I make films, I made up a name for myself. I made the name into a logo, which is made out of legos, that looks like a moon, though it's hard to see in the avatar. :capn: )

You’re referring to Jipay’s avatar? Are you saying you don’t like the smirk face?

I thought that was pertaining to some sort of film making hobby after seeing your immense and meticulous descriptions in Mr. Tiber’s thread. So about these films, do you post them online? Are they about Pirate Lego? SW Lego? Both?

BTW, Lego is an adjective, not a noun, you heard that before, right?

Thank you. If you look in my post about the Zero I created you will see where that torso came from. They are very cheap and easy to come by, so you can stockpile them if you like them enough! Your avatar simply needs a better quality picture and it will rank up there with the best.

That being said, I like most of them alot, so it is quite hard. I will state my top 2 and than attempt to narrow it down...

evil_willy-avatar.jpg Evil Willy and av-912.jpg Rupi

I like both but I have to go with Rupi simply because I love that Pirate Design and the color of the background (Willy's is also awesome) What face is that he is using anyway?

I have never seen Rupi post, but I like his Avatar.

But like I said, we have a great bunch here, so its not like the rest are bad. Its just this one I like most.

Great idea for a thread.

Hi

I've been in the shadow for the last months, but I always take a look at the forum to see the new stuff.

Thanks for the compliment on my avatar. The head is from the Dino 2010 theme.

Refering to Phes' avatar, and the minifigure head in his avatar.

(Yeah, in a a short while, maybe in the span of two-three months, I'll be dropping my first real Lego film here. WOnt tell you the theme though, it's a surprise.)

(Yes, I have heard Lego is supposed to be an adjective. But I have nothing to put in front of lego when I'm just referring to Lego. Should I be doing this then: LEGO

I vote for Jipay. But Mr Phes shinning armour shure looks great...he must be a rich pirate :-D