Pandora

Friendsify Your Avatar!

And bonus points to those who recognise the colour of the background. :wink:

I know! I know! :grin: But I'll spare naming it, to save someone's blushes. :wink:

People may or may not have noticed that I'm keeping track of entries in the first post (yours will appear there in due course Quarry), and there will be more information about various aspects of the contests (including this one) very soon. :sweet:

Finally had some time to do this. Not very creative maybe, but this is how I would make my sigfig as a Friends figure (with what's available of Friends parts for now). At least she has the right eye color :sweet:

7481872360_de9c1e17b7.jpg

And facing off against my normal sigfig (who apparently has let her hair grow out, and stopped dying it black :look:. Or just figured she wanted to look more like me :tongue:)

7481871844_c167dfc49c.jpg

Here is me and my favorite friend, Mia. We're trying to live up to my EB title.

friends1.jpg

Done!

My sig-fig is fighting Mia for the last croissant. :tongue: Hey, Friends can fight sometimes too! (although they still at least have smiles on their faces)

av-2630.jpg

Say hello to Okivia! :grin:

New avatar. Replacing the muscleguy, icecream and pig.

Btw, did anyone else got a plain white torso with 3930 Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery?

post-6729-1341389854552.jpg

Yay, there are tons of great Friends avatars flooding EB! :sweet:

I'm entering with this Friends of the Rings Avatar :laugh:

Uhm, I am struggling to see the Friends aspect of your picture. Maybe I'm missing something?

EDIT: Aha! Now I see! :sweet:

Hello please may i use this one?

Untitled-10.jpg

I do not have any pink bricks, but i might be able to paint it? (using Microsoft paint)

I wanted to check to see if was all right be for using it as my avatar.

I wanted to check to see if was all right be for using it as my avatar.

Pink bricks are no requirement to enter, so feel free to use this as your avatar. Is Hinckley going to destroy Scotland? :look:

Pink bricks are no requirement to enter, so feel free to use this as your avatar. Is Hinckley going to destroy Scotland? :look:

Many thanks for your quick reply.:sweet:

I do not know if Hinckley will destroy Scotland,But there might be a bigger chance of him destroying me for copying his minifig.:laugh:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Say hello to Okivia! :grin:

{pic}

Nice. :laugh:

Btw, did anyone else got a plain white torso with 3930 Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery?

*oh2*

Now everyone's going to want that torso! It's a misprint! And a good one! :wub:

Edited by just2good

Yay, there are tons of great Friends avatars flooding EB! :sweet:

Uhm, I am struggling to see the Friends aspect of your picture. Maybe I'm missing something?

EDIT: Aha! Now I see! :sweet:

:laugh: haha, did you think it was a LOTR avatar?

Here is my friendly avatar (in a bigger picture :wink: )

My sigfig secretly occupied Olivia's treehouse... :classic:

7515719832_66ef51135e.jpg

SoF_big_bg

Edit: Or is it already too late to enter?

Edited by Cerator

I have friendsified my avatar.

The secret identity of Outlaw Paco Laco appears to be Peter from the Friends family! No wonder he can afford that big house! What will Anna do when she finds out he is a bank robber, it could mean a costly divorce or perhaps she will turn a blind eye Carmella Soprano style!!!

7562043672_73392c64ce_z.jpg

There have been so many fantastic entries here, and the efforts that some have gone to are truly impressive. A big thanks also to the staff for joining in with the fun too! :thumbup:

And now for an announcement:

Announcement!

The Friends Avatar contest will remain open for approximately one more week for people to enter.

Entries will close on Saturday 21st July and a voting thread will be put up on Sunday 22nd of July.

The winners will receive one of these three exclusive Friends Tags:

gallery_15845_214_2456.pnggallery_15845_214_5005.pnggallery_15845_214_2925.png

AND they will also receive one of these:

med_gallery_15845_214_155193.jpg

(image from Brickset)

HOWEVER, to encourage you all to continue to show your appreciation for Friends, we're also going to run a raffle.

Each week, starting after the announcement of the winners, we will randomly select an entry from those in this thread, and if that person's avatar is still Friendsified then they will also win the car polybag pictured above.

So make sure you also change your avatar too, else you won't be eligible for the vote and keep you avatar Friendsified for the raffle!

Keep 'em coming everyone! :sweet:

Oh, then I have nothing to worry about then, because I literally don't have any other avatar that's good enough to replace my Friendship Express.

I think mine's gonna stay for a while now :tongue:

Lately I've been having avatar problems. Somedays it appears, somedays it doesn't. This might be enough motivation to get off my butt and fix it though. :laugh: If I get it working by the voting/raffle period am I still eligible? Thanks for understanding. :sweet:

EDIT: Just to clarify, I was unsure because my avatar's been missing for the past couple weeks.

Edited by purpleparadox

Pfff... Just found out that you can change photo or avatar and of course I only changed photo and wondered why I didn't see the changed avatar...

Now is everything fixed and I should also be eligible for participating in the contest! :classic:

Okay, this is the last update I'm making for this contest. I've fixed my avatar, and redone the background in GIMP. :sweet: If my avatar pic on the first page of this topic could be updated that'd be the best. Thanks a ton!