Sign in to follow this  
Big Cam

The Eurobricks Collaborative Pirate build at Brickworld Chicago

Where are the Blue coats? :pir-tongue:

Right where they belong, getting their tails handed to them by the Red Coats! :pir-wink:

Absolutely awesome, the variations on the Imperial Flagship are amazing, thanks for sharing the photos for those of us in the South Seas who couldn't make it.

Really awesome. I honestly like the lighthouse the best. The way the rocks swell up underneath, the landed rowboat and the round structure really caught my eye. Too bad I couldn't be there to see it (and the whole display) in person.

Great display. My favorite part is either the dry dock, or the ship with the QAR sails. Ah those gold details on the bow :pir-wub:

A bit late, but nonetheless still a big congrats on the win! Truly a epic layout :thumbup:

Really awesome. I honestly like the lighthouse the best. The way the rocks swell up underneath, the landed rowboat and the round structure really caught my eye. Too bad I couldn't be there to see it (and the whole display) in person.

Thank you! Glad you like it. :blush:

What an immense display! Congratulations to all involved - a much deserved prize! :pir-sweet: