Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur -- Confirmation and Discussion

I'm looking forward to Excalibur 2.0, Admiral! (Especially since it will give me a new opportunity to play better than I did in Days One and Two) :classic:

Am the only one who envisioned this playing on the ship whenever I read the threads?

:blush:

Well this is an interesting turn of events...

Will the crew of the Excaliber 2.0 be any larger? :look:

Will the crew of the Excaliber 2.0 be any larger? :look:

Yes, the new crew will be decidedly fatter, but they prefer if we call it 'safety padded.' :grin:

As for quantity, I would guess it will be the same, but the Admiral will decide who he is sending, so we'll just have to wait and see. :wink:

I see.

Have you guys figured out a solution to the Writeboard issue? Because you could just reuse an old writeboard (after changing the password of course).

I see.

Have you guys figured out a solution to the Writeboard issue? Because you could just reuse an old writeboard (after changing the password of course).

Well, they had two writeboards in the Jedi Temple Mafia, I have no clue how they got those... maybe we should ask Masked...

Sorry it had to end like that, Bob. I really appreciate the work you were putting in all this.

When this game will be restarted, can we all keep our characters? I had just (mostly) learned the names :cry_sad:

Anyway, I'm excited to see what happens next.

Well, they had two writeboards in the Jedi Temple Mafia, I have no clue how they got those... maybe we should ask Masked...

The change from a free service to a paid service is very recent. I've found that you can reuse a writeboard if you don't mind trashing all the old comments and creating a new version.

What a shame. At least it's not totally ruined.

I agree with the sentiment that we may keep our same characters since we've grown accustomed to each other's names.

Dang. I'm glad you've chosen to continue the game, Bob, I'm still excited about it. :sweet:

I'm going to use the same characters, just different teams, roles, actions, etc...

You of course won't be playing the same character.