Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur -- Confirmation and Discussion

Worst case, go all witch hunt on their megablocks and give out new titles. :grin:

Yeah, seriously. That's a much better tactic. :laugh: I don't pretend to have never been a douche myself.

Although, I will say, that even being constructive doesn't guarantee the host will be receptive to feedback. :blush:

I don't pretend to have never been a douche myself.

I've had my moments as well. :laugh:

Um, everyone pretend Flipz was obliterated and nobody saw his post.

Frustrated Host is angry.

That was one angry person's rant..............................

I'd be humored if there appeared to be a second scum team that appears when the scum team get's killed.

Edited by zakura

In an interesting and unexpected twist, it turns out that the events you have just seen were a simulation to prepare you for the true emergency situation that lies ahead.

Stay tuned as Excalibur 2.0 is currently being prepared for your Mafia pleasure.

I'd be humored if there appeared to be a second scum team that appears when the scum team get's killed.

This constitutes playing the game outside the day threads, so please avoid it. Thanks.

This constitutes playing the game outside the day threads, so please avoid it. Thanks.

:laugh:

Give me a few days (two or three) and we'll have a brand (somewhat) new game.

It seems like the Discussion and Day threads somehow got mixed up. :tongue:

(Also, I may have missed the Day getting locked. :blush: You all messed this up post too much. :grin:)

That one is worthy of the 2012 EB Games Awards. :laugh:

I just want to thank Bob for creating this game, it's a real shame someone had to have the nerve to ruin it for 22 other players, everyone that's watching and most importantly, the host.

I'm totally unimpressed and still a bit shocked someone would do that. Mafia is a fun game, but some people apparantly take it way too seriously. I'm ready to go out of the simulator and out in the real game :wink:.

Give me a few days (two or three) and we'll have a brand (somewhat) new game.

Aw, I was enjoying this one. I don't see what Flipz did that ruins the whole game. (Nor do I want to start another argument.)

Does this still can't even though I never joined the game ?

If in that case, I'm sorry for troubling you.

Does this still can't even though I never joined the game ?

Look what you did, you ruined the whole game. :grin:

Though, in normal circumstances: yes, as it could influence active players.

Look what you did, you ruined the whole game. :grin:

Though, in normal circumstances: yes, as it could influence active players.

You mean what I said is actually happening ?

Even though I've just been watching, I really have got to say that I applaud you, Bob. Being a questmaster myself for Heroica, I can understand how much work goes into things like this. Also, double-applause for going through the trouble of making a second mafia game. :thumbup:

You mean what I said is actually happening ?

You monster. :angry:

The game is just restarting, and not because of you. Well, not too much. :look:

*huh* I don't post on EB for a few days and throw myself into a new book, only to come check EB and see what's going on? *oh2* Wow, this was crazy. Bob, I'm sorry for what has happened to your game. I'm sorry for everyone who participated. I was hoping to continue reading an amazing game after I was lynched Day 1, only to see this. This definitely was not fair to everyone.

*huh* I don't post on EB for a few days and throw myself into a new book, only to come check EB and see what's going on? *oh2* Wow, this was crazy. Bob, I'm sorry for what has happened to your game. I'm sorry for everyone who participated. I was hoping to continue reading an amazing game after I was lynched Day 1, only to see this. This definitely was not fair to everyone.

Make sure to stay tuned for some new developments on the Excalibur front. Your game may not be over after all. :thumbup: Living and dead players should keep watching this forum for a new announcement coming soon.

Make sure to stay tuned for some new developments on the Excalibur front. Your game may not be over after all. :thumbup: Living and dead players should keep watching this forum for a new announcement coming soon.

Awesome :classic: And if I do get to play again, I know what to do now, just needed to get back into the swing of things. Whether I'm in a new game or not, if there is one, good luck to all!

Hooray! We get another go at it! :blush: Thanks's a LOT to Bob and Shadows (?) for being generous, and restarting the game! :laugh:Although, this isn't as bad as when you play in real life, and when you wake up the mafia, they ALL make noise. :hmpf:

Yeah, let's reboot this with a younger crew, an alternate timeline and a retconned ship! :snicker:

Yeah, let's reboot this with a younger crew, an alternate timeline and a retconned ship! :snicker:

Time Warp ?