Plissken

[Pictorial Review] 30201 Ghost

Where are people finding this polybag? I've looked around a few places but have come up short.

Currently only VEDES stores have these promo poly bag ghosts here in Germany (buy Monster Fighters Sets for more than 20 Euro and get one ghost for free).

Also, beside S@h and Lego stores, Vedes are the only ones who sell Monster Fighters Sets at the moment.

Brandnew 2H Lego catalogue announces Monster Fighters for the mass market for September.

I hope I could clear up a few things.

Currently only VEDES stores have these promo poly bag ghosts here in Germany (buy Monster Fighters Sets for more than 20 Euro and get one ghost for free).

Also, beside S@h and Lego stores, Vedes are the only ones who sell Monster Fighters Sets at the moment.

Brandnew 2H Lego catalogue announces Monster Fighters for the mass market for September.

I hope I could clear up a few things.

so, they can be found in lego store in cologne?

I hope someone can comfirm

PS if someone find them in amsterdam, please post the name of the store here. thank you

Not in Texas anyway, I'll see about Florida soon though. Hopefully they start popping up.

Not up here in Pennsylvania, and I'll check Ohio on Saturday. If we can figure out where they are not, we are that much closer to figuring out where they are.

I got it too! :grin: I liked this mini set from the moment I saw it online, and I was disappointed as I was expecting it to be a promo set and I won't be able to get it so easily. Except for the Haunted house, I don't like the sets in the theme. After finding this little guy at my favorite toy store (now even more favorite :blush: ), I had to buy it. They said at the store, that they had a chance to get a bunch of them and they're selling them now for 3 EUR. The surprise it that they never had any poly-bags sets until now.

As for the set, I love the clock design, as it fits perfectly in every house/apartment. And the ghost is actually my first to own. I like its detailed gown and his 'bowling' ball on a chain is a nice addition. All in all, it's a sweet little set.

I found this set Sunday at my local Target in the halloween section. It was 4.99 US plus tax

I found this set Sunday at my local Target in the halloween section. It was 4.99 US plus tax

What area of the country is this Target in (and what country)?

The Target where I purchased mine is in Chicago Illinois. And it was 3.99 not 4.99 US dollers as I said before. Sorry about that.

Edited by Bamos

Nice review.

I recently picked this set up, and I really like it! Very good for the price. :classic:

I've seen the spot for it on the shelves at Target, but it's always empty. I'll try again tonight.

Still empty. Sigh...

Edited by Writers Blocks

Found a shelf full at a Target here in Charleston SC

In the Halloween section and not in the toy section.

Great polybag!

picked up 2 at a Virginia Target today.

very nice set, the clock will go well with my HH and the ghost with the ball and chain are nice.

I wish they had had this as the free polybag instead of the zombie car at Shop@home.