Sign in to follow this  
MikeyB

Rallo's Tonics and Elixirs

Travelling through out Avalonia, Rallo sells his tonics and elixirs to villages and towns through out the land.

Rallo01-M.jpg

As nephew of Grolan the Apothecary,, Rallo sought out Grolan to learn all he could. The irritable Grolan agreed to teach Rallo his secrets if Rallo would sell his wares. Currently, Rallo can only mix simple remedies, but he is a good student and eager to learn, getting Grolan to teach is another story!

He hope in the next few years to have learned more advanced potions, enough to set up his own shop in the capital of Albion

Here, Rallo presents his uncle's wares (and some of his own) to some villagers as he travels back to Circardia for his next lesson.

Rallo05-M.jpg

Rallo03-M.jpg

More photos can be found here

thanks for looking and as always, Comments and Critics welcomed!

Edited by MikeyB

Looking good! The wagon works very well :thumbup:

The opening back and slide out shelf are nice details.

Always glad to see more entries :classic:

Whar a cute little moc! Love the face on Rallo! The cart it self is very clean and nice and I love that you can open the back! Well done Mikey!

I really like this one. It's small and copmact yet it is beautiful. Ver clever cart and a niece landscape. BTW, where did you get the hairpiece with the three braids, I've never seen it before?

Great build! I really like the tonics and the cart. And the round tile works very well on the bottle. Also Rallo is a great new character. :thumbup:

(((Only minor thing, about the brown round brick. Were you out of green cones, or is it a cut tree were a new tree grew out of?!)))

Thanks for the complements guys. I piddled around with the cart for a few days. I initially designed the tonics so they were inside the cart and then one night as I was lying in bed thought "have it slide out" its is better for photos and it gave the cart a bit of detail and play-ablity.

The hairpiece comes from an early star wars set, Anakin's podracer.

The head of Rallo is from a CMF musketeer

Great build! I really like the tonics and the cart. And the round tile works very well on the bottle. Also Rallo is a great new character. :thumbup:

(((Only minor thing, about the brown round brick. Were you out of green cones, or is it a cut tree were a new tree grew out of?!)))

you got me! I should have switched it out!

Edited by MikeyB

Nice build! I love your vignettes, and I really like the way your stories intertwine. It's what I have been meaning to do, but I keep coming up with new characters instead. I like the cart, and you have a nice presentation here. Nice job!