Tenebris Miles

Also know as the Walking Shadow and the Whispering Assassin, Tenebris Miles is one of the most dangerous villains in Gotham. He has no goal, he just kills making him very deadly. His parents, like Batman's, were murdered in front of his eyes when he was a child. He escaped and trained in the arts of the assassin, making him a master shooter and sword fighter. Like Batman, Tenebris Miles believed children should not experience the same suffering like he did. Unlike Batman however, Tenebris believes he should kill the children along with their parents. The strike of Tenebris is marked by a silent shush he whispers just before he kills his target with his power axe or his blade equipped blaster.

Front

7390581556_efed3aac1a_z.jpg

Sides

7390578118_fd43d2901b_z.jpg7390576398_94204cd242_z.jpg

Back

7390579844_df8d16aa15_z.jpg

7390585864_24de3c7946_z.jpg

Today he has slaughtered a family of three who were out looking at the totem pole like statue of a bear.

Now he sits on top of the statue waiting for the police or, even better, his arch enemy so he can slaughter them as well.

Price

Black Minifig, Headgear Cap, Aviator:$0.13

Trans-Clear Minifig, Visor Standard:$0.05

Light Flesh Minifig, Head Male Black Thick Eyebrows, Large Eyes, Cheek Lines Pattern (SW Clone Wars Trooper):$0.23

Dark Red Minifig, Armor Pauldron Cloth, Small:$1.47

Torso SW Armor Clone Trooper Light Gray Outline Pattern:$20.00

Black Arm:$0.02

Light Flesh Arm:$0.16

Black Hands:$0.06

Black Hips and Legs:$0.02

Coloured paper: free

Total:$22.14

Side-Notes

Tenebris Miles is basically the Anti-Batman. (His name literally means the Dark Night in latin :wink:) If Batman were ever to be a villain, I think he would have turned out like Tenebris, so this was my rendition of the concept.

I never am a big fan of my vignettes, but I really like this one! :blush: The totem pole is made of stone because I think it's more fitting in Gotham and more modern.

The vignette is also a clue to my Hero entry :wink:

Well this is basically a purist entry(like all of mine are) and I'm pretty happy how he turned out and hope you guys like him too!

There are a few more pictures on my flickr account, including a better picture of the totem pole statue and some action pictures of Tenebris Miles that I recommend you guys check out. LINK

Thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone!

Ceroknight

Edited by Ceroknight

I really like the uniqueness of this fig - the unexpectedly-effective reversed helmet, cool-looking brick-built gun, and clever use of the ice skates for the axe blade - are all ingenious ideas. A well-done entry and best of luck! :thumbup:

Love the ice skates as ax blades.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it :sweet:

The entry is in line with the rules. Good luck.

Thank you and Penguin for the contest!

I really like the uniqueness of this fig - the unexpectedly-effective reversed helmet, cool-looking brick-built gun, and clever use of the ice skates for the axe blade - are all ingenious ideas. A well-done entry and best of luck! :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm glad you like the weapons :sweet:

Also I added a better pricing for the minifigure

Edited by Ceroknight

Nice minifig. :classic:

Where do you take prices of minifigure parts?

Thanks! I used the cheapest prices in bricklink, however the torso piece wasn't on there so I subtracted the cost of a Shadow ARF with all its other pieces to get the torso price.