Sign in to follow this  
purpleparadox

The Late Ivan Hoffstadter

I'm a bit unsure if this is allowed, due to the fact that he's dead. But I think it should be, because in a place like Gotham City, murder is common. So here I go!

The Late Ivan Hoffstadter

IMG_4263.jpg

While he was alive, Ivan was a fashion designer. He specialized in Victorian-era style clothing. Ivan lived a normal (as normal as Gotham gets), day-to-day life. He was a bit of a robbery target though, due to his riches from his designs. He had been mugged several times in his life, but on a hot spring night, this robbery took his life. He gave a brief description of the encounter to the police, right before he died:

"I was walking along the road, just heading home from the studio. I was carrying my laptop with the latest designs in my hand. I heard heavy breathing and a pounding along the street behind me. I turned around to come face-to-face with a gangster teenager! In his hand he had some kind of knife, but it was more like a wolverine claw! He didn't hesitate to plunge it into my chest. He completely tore me apart. Then he grabbed my laptop, my money, and sprinted away. I laid bleeding in the gutter. Please man, help me survive? I need to make it through this!"

Regretfully, Ivan died three minutes later.

More pics:

Side:

IMG_4266.jpg

Took this on a slight angle, so you can see the gaping hole in his chest.

Back:

IMG_4267.jpg

And the vig:

IMG_4260.jpg

Price:

Series 6 Bandit Torso: $0.68

Lucius Malfoy Head: $0.61

Minifig, Headgear Hair Long, Dark Brown: $0.79

Black Legs Assembly: $0.02

Red Acrylic Paint: Approx. $2.00

Total: $4.28

Hope ya liked it! C&C welcome (as always), and remember to vote! :wink:

Edited by purpleparadox

Seeing him as a victim of a crime, and still live when reporting to the police, I think it fair to allow him in the CatC.

The entry is in line with the rules. Good luck.

Noted. I'll up-date it with the next batch of entries before the voting phase.

Noted. I'll up-date it with the next batch of entries before the voting phase.

Thanks for doing that! Also, I want to thank you and The Penguin for this awesome contest. I hope you know how much we appreciate it. :sweet: