CopMike

Brickworld Chicago - Best Group Layout!

Congratulations everyone, especially Pandy and Rufus, it looks amazing. :wub_drool:

Well deserved Congratulations! Knowing how much time it takes to build something that sized, that is phenomenal guys. Can't say well done enough! Highly jealous of whomever owns all those aliens legs and looking forward to seeing lots more photos.

Congratulations to everyone contributed to the layout :excited:

Anticipating lots more pictures :moar:

Congratulations on a job well-done :thumbup:

Here are a few pictures I took. Sorry about the poor quality....still trying to learn how to use this camera.

7389962904_84cd73f478_c.jpg

7389959376_5a620d8401_c.jpg

7389956318_a71862d25b_c.jpg

7389952156_abdbf23430_c.jpg

7389948434_0dc7dfa0d2_c.jpg

That's all I've got. The collaborative display was awesome, and hopefully I can contribute next year.

I took my two boys up to Brickworld on Saturday (sooooo crowded!), and this display was my favorite from the whole show. I really loved the monkey island, with all the monkeys worshipping the huge banana.

Ooh ooh I see me in that pic!! Also special congrats to Brickworld Master Si-MOCs.... That's right our own Sci-fi king also took home some hardware for being a great builder in multiple areas. All hail Si!!

congrats to you guys for your tremendous collaborative display at Brickworld.

Way to go Simon, way to represent.

I hope you guys from Torolug had a blast...but saved enough energy and a few dollars for Brickfete.

Congratulations Pirate folk, Rufus, Pandora and SI-Mocs! Your builds were amazing, and you definitely deserved the nominations and awards! (BTW the pictures can't do justice to how awesome the pirate collaborative build was. It was truly stunning!)

Awesome job everyone! Congrats on your victories!

It was a pleasure to meet all of you as well.

Did anyone take a picture of the ghost ship? I feel that it has not received nearly enough love yet.

Oh, and thanks for the Poly bag set. I was not expecting that. :classic: (I thought we might get a badge on this site, not actual brick.)

Again, great job everyone.

Ahab out . . .

Edited by AhabDarab

Did anyone take a picture of the ghost ship? I feel that it has not received nearly enough love yet.

Here is a Flickr photo by Nick Brick; click on the image below to see full size: :pir-laugh:

7390417748_4b4e2693a1_c.jpg

Edited by DLuders

Well done! I didn't participate in the group layout, but having seen the results, I can say that it was well deserved! Great job by all involved! The monkey island was my favorite.

Excellent work and congrats! And especially a huge congrats to Si-MOCS for is Master Builder honor.

Yea yea!! Congrats!!! We want to see the photos! :wub:

Ok, ok, I'll see what I can do. :tongue:

I big congratulations again. I'm glad I was able to help, even if it was in a small way.

I'll start uploading pictures now and get something posted.

Thanks everyone, this has been one awesome Brickworld, and winning best group layout really was the icing on the cake. :sweet:

Awesome job everyone! Congrats on your victories!

It was a pleasure to meet all of you as well.

Thanks. :blush: I have quite a few pictures of it, will see if I can get some posted once we're back at stash's place later today. Also have pictures of it during World of Light (and sound and motion) that hopefylly aren't too blurry.

Here is a Flickr photo by Nick Brick; click on the image below to see full size: :pir-laugh:

7390417748_4b4e2693a1_c.jpg

That isn't the ghost ship, that's the Black Pearl MOC that won the award for best sea vessel, was not done by one of us, and not part of our layout.

I was so happy to see everyone from EB and the LEGO community at Brickworld once again and have a contribution in this layout! Already bummed BW is over. It was a blast to talk to everyone and to see all the amazing creations!