Sign in to follow this  
the Hulk

MOC swamp

Let me know what you think. If you look close, you can see the lighthouse glowing and the Creature of the black Lagoon next to the crocodile.

7381161390_78319a7876_c.jpg

What is that piece for the waterfall actually?

That was the plastic sheet from the Fountain of Youth PotC set.

Back on topic, I love this, especially the use of the Army Men footpad as I guess a lilypad or some algae.

This is great and too like the green army men base as lily pads. I do think you could organize the lime green bricks a bit better.

Everything else is fantastic. I also love the little lighthouse on top. :classic:

Great job! I would, however, take the legs off the Swamp Creature. That way it doesn't look like he's walking on water. What you have built there is great, nice use of that plastic waterfall piece( :wacko: what a piece). The rock work is very nice and it looks quite organic. Well done. Good thing about not going overboard with plants, good mix of greens.

I think the lime works very well, acting as a slime. Although most real swamps are more brownish and dark green. This is a much more Legoish feel to it and suits the swamp creature well. Good work on the rock formation as well.

Very cool, nice work. I would have preferred this over Legos swamp creature set. Nice job.

A very nice MOC, I especially like the transparent green bits in the front right corner, they really give a feel of some green goo oozing into the water.

The jaggedness of the rock is also nicely done, though the lighthouse looks precariously balanced on that overhanging bit.

Nice MOC. I have to say, I dont think It should be labeled a swamp, necessarily..not yet :classic: .. I think of the History channel show swamp men..(Low lying plains of tall grass, large trees, gators.)..I like your creation dont get me wrong.. It could use a different label.

Interesting, are the lagoon creature and crocodile friends ? :laugh:

I like the bit of lighthouse on the rock, this would look great with some surrounding fog :thumbup:

Nice work! The light house with the light brick is great, and I love all the swampy part! :thumbup: