Logan McOwen

Follow-me Project: Big White HF Titan

Hello everyone.

I'm going to use this thread as a Follow-me for a build I am doing in LDD. I will post update images every time I add more to the model.

I am at this stage today. The legs are very Fire-Lord-ish, but the body frame is going to use lots of different segments to get not only shape and structure, but also articulation at a high standard.

7375982534_3b369ac8f7_b.jpg

Kinda like a new version of Aanchir's project. Cool! But to make it more impressive you might want to make it larger.

Interesting. From the looks of it, I'm guessing it's some sort of an animal-like humanoid, due to the overall design and appearance of the feet. Perhaps it will be a giant White Tiger that stands on two legs. :tongue:

...animal-like humanoid...

Shadow of the Colossus was the first thing that came to my mind after reading these words.

On the project itself, it looks really promising so far, LewiMOC. How high are the odds that you'll try to recreate it with actual parts once you've finished the LDD?

On the project itself, it looks really promising so far, LewiMOC. How high are the odds that you'll try to recreate it with actual parts once you've finished the LDD?

Extremely low.

Methinks Frost Giant, at first glance. A Hero-Factory Yeti, perhaps?

Build's good so far, even if the majority of the legs are Fire-Lord build. I look forward to seeing more as it progresses.

Kinda like a new version of Aanchir's project. Cool! But to make it more impressive you might want to make it larger.

My what now? I don't really do much in terms of large-scale MOCs, so I'm not sure what project you're thinking of unless you're confusing me with someone else...

This is a neat design, and it kind of reminds me of the Toa Kaita. Of course, Fire Lord had a decent amount in common with the Toa Kaita on his own, which was somewhat fitting since the regular-size Hero sets had a fair bit in common with the Toa Mata sets in terms of proportions. I like how you've built the hips here.

Even if you don't end up building this in real life, I'm sure someone with the necessary bone pieces would love to try just to see how good its balance is. So far its proportions look all right, and I'm looking forward to seeing your future progress on this!