DraikNova

Retro-Moc-Off

Same here.

Plus, their colour schemes are difficult to make if you don't have the parts.

I'd love to see M-Tron, Ice Plane, or Exploriens.

I finished my round 2 MOC tonight and will take pics tomorrow. It's a Blacktron MOC.

If I want to make a Spyrius MOC in addition to my Blacktron MOC for round 2, is that permitted? It's all for fun anyway, right?

"Maximally two MOCs per round (one primary and one secondary) and they can be published anywhere from the 20th to the 30th of June. The primary MOC will be most important for judging and the secondary one will give extra points to make up for a lack in a specific category of the primary one. "

So yes :tongue:

Though don't pay attention to the dates, the've been moved up :laugh:

Can't wait to see your Moc's.

Actually, you can publish your MOCs for quite a while still; atleast three more weeks, as I'm going on vacation. BTW, if we would have another Moc-Off, what two themes would you like to see?

PS: As far as I know the only rare color in RR is teal, which can be both kept to a minimum and replaced with the new ADU azure color.

PPS: Any suggestions for what the colorscheme of neo-RR would be?

Edited by DraikNova

Actually, you can publish your MOCs for quite a while still; atleast three more weeks, as I'm going on vacation. BTW, if we would have another Moc-Off, what two themes would you like to see?

PS: As far as I know the only rare color in RR is teal, which can be both kept to a minimum and replaced with the new ADU azure color.

PPS: Any suggestions for what the colorscheme of neo-RR would be?

How about Unitron vs. UFO :tongue:

I don't think anyone even knows what Unitron did: as far as I know it never even had a storyline.

I don't think anyone even knows what Unitron did: as far as I know it never even had a storyline.

"Taking over the "good guy" theme space race from the Space Police II was the Unitron, a more military themed group"

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Unitron

Cool colour scheme though.

Yes, Roboforce! One of my favorite themes of all time. Plus, story-wise, Roboforce is kinda similar to Unitron, as it involves a military faction. Then again, Roboforce's colorscheme is kinda similar to that of Blacktron, as the two colorschemes are black and trans orange with some grey and black and trans neon green with some grey. I guess that if we get approval for another Moc-off we'll have Insectoids vs Rock Raiders anyway, as they are both unique and have clearly defined colorschemes. Another option would be Futuron and Exploriens/M-Tron.

Edited by DraikNova

Yes, Roboforce! One of my favorite themes of all time. Plus, story-wise, Roboforce is kinda similar to Unitron, as it involves a military faction. Then again, Roboforce's colorscheme is kinda similar to that of Blacktron, as the two colorschemes are black and trans orange with some grey and black and trans neon green with some grey. I guess that if we get approval for another Moc-off we'll have Insectoids vs Rock Raiders anyway, as they are both unique and have clearly defined colorschemes. Another option would be Futuron and Exploriens/M-Tron.

I'm in any ways :tongue:

Unless offcourse ldd mocs are banned.... (like in most competitions)

Seeing how awesome you recent LDD MOC was, I'd be a fool if I wouldn't allow LDD MOCs in the next competition.

Seeing how awesome you recent LDD MOC was, I'd be a fool if I wouldn't allow LDD MOCs in the next competition.

Thanks, but... You ain't seen nothing yet :tongue:

Just wait till you see my HQ :laugh:

You´re making a full-fledged HQ? Well, I guess I need to use 11 as a max rating in the future. I can´t wait to see your MOC!

EDIT: Tomorrow I'm going on vacation, so you have four more weeks to post your MOCs!

Edited by DraikNova

Okay, here is my round 2 MOC for the Infiltration theme.

This time I have made a Neo Blacktron MOC with inspiration from Mr. Blacktron's work and from the Crystal Scavenger set.

The Clandestine3 has three unique forms which allows it to traverse the land, sea and sky.

Form 1 is that of a 4-legged walker which is especially good at infiltrating difficult land terrain such as craggy caves and mountains.

Form 2 is an underwater submersible. With it's pair of deep-water illuminators and crab like robotic hands, it is capable making its way through the murkiest waters or the thickest coral reefs.

Form 3 is supersonic flight vessel, capable of flying high overtop of the infiltration target.

The Clandestine3 is crewed by two members of the Blacktron elite. The Pilot of the vessel commands the cockpit and is an expert at avoiding radar and other tracking technologies. The Stealth Agent rides in the rear of the craft and prepares for deployment.

The Stealth Agent is prepped for delivery in the land, sea and sky. The chamber he rides in can be slowly pressurized to either the high atmosphere or flooded with water in the deep oceans. Once this is done, the Stealh Agent will make his way to the infiltration target using his combination jet/scuba pack: descending from the sky like a rocket-powered paratrooper or propelling himself underwater like a torpedo.

Once his mission is complete, the Pilot (who meanwhile has been using an array of distractionary tech to confuse the target) will rendezvous with the Stealth Agent and escape enemy territory.

Here's the full set of pics on Flickr:

7627099110_1b7fc3ac20.jpg

Neo Blacktron MOC by Xand0r, on Flickr

7627089764_2245a54fed.jpg

7627094410_63463c5cc4.jpg

7627028178_bb7327a3a4.jpg

7627080470_940557625f.jpg

7627075560_b893082387.jpg

7627066204_ff779c82dc.jpg

7627054884_0f163bd1e3.jpg

Edited by Xand0r

Great! Good inspiration too. I especially like the sub version, although it looks wicked in the other forms too! Great idea for using the trans lime green hook on the Stealth Agent. And I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone use Rench's legs for a fig. Here's your rating: for design 9.2, for swooshability 9, for hacking tools 8.5, for parts use 9.2, for interior 7.5 (nice and spacey :laugh:) and for colorscheme 9.4. That means you got a 9 overall. Awesome work!

Edited by DraikNova

Fantastic work, XandOr! I love it! :thumbup:

Your MOC is so versatile and good articulated. I look at it and instantly want to play with it. ^^

Also the colors and the design are very well done. :sweet:

I think there is still one person who has yet to post his/her round 2 entry, but after that, sure!

Okay, how does one more week sound? Could you get it finished by then? Also, bear in mind that the deadline for the third round will be three weeks after it started, so if you're not done yet, you can post it later.

Edited by DraikNova