Oky

Liz the Punk Girl

Liz the Punk Girl

7189018013_dcb4b9a54e_z.jpg

Elizabeth Constance Norrington, or Liz as her friends call her, is an ordinary teenage girl living in Gotham City. However, the term "ordinary" is used quite loosely when talking about citizens of a city such as Gotham. Growing up in a town crawling with costumed vigilantes and psychotic criminals has been rough on Liz. Her wealthy parents wanted to make sure that she doesn't become one of those criminal lunatics, so they were always trying to control her, establishing countless rules, keeping her under supervision, and basically forbidding her to do anything fun. Their overprotective method backfired however, since this only drove Liz to become more and more rebellious. Ultimately, she became a punk by wearing outrageous, dark cloths, heavy make-up, and spiky hair, and always speaking out against any ideals that her parents (or society in general) support. She may be a normal girl, but she strives to be seen as an individual and to make a difference in society nonetheless.

Here you can see her impassionately working at her everyday job at Gotham's go-to store for all punks, goths, and emos, Goth Topic.

7189018485_815c9b733d_z.jpg

Here are a side and back view of her. Note the purposely torn-off arm on her shirt and her unruly, brightly colored hair.

7374252632_625a67e5cb_z.jpg

7374250376_64ecc39065_z.jpg

Cost of Minifig:

Purple Exo-Force hair: $1.01

Irina Spalko head: $0.80

Punk Rocker torso: $0.85

Light flesh right arm: $0.34

Black left arm: $0.11

Light flesh hands: $0.31 x2 = $0.62

Skater Girl leg assembly: $0.70

Total: $4.43

This fig was inspired by the term Gothamite, the title of this category, and was originally going to be a goth, a literal interpretation of the term, but ended up as a punk. Close enough, I guess. Let me know what you think! :classic:

Thanks. And yes, that blue torso is pretty sweet. I was actually considering using it for Liz, but there were several problems with that. It doesn't really have that dark Gothamite look I was going for, it has a yellow neck print, and it says "2011 The Lego Store South Coast Plaza" on the back. :tongue:

Thanks. And yes, that blue torso is pretty sweet. I was actually considering using it for Liz, but there were several problems with that. It doesn't really have that dark Gothamite look I was going for, it has a yellow neck print, and it says "2011 The Lego Store South Coast Plaza" on the back. :tongue:

All very valid. You could take Brasso to the back :rofl:

Also you don't have the green one? :tongue:

Must have missed this first time around!

Loving the colours used and she certainly doesn't look too happy with life. Again, love the colours :grin:

Good lucks!