LegoJalex

MOC: Small office

indexed.gif B-V-22C

Here is a small office that I built the other night. I was interested in building a computer that was like one from the early 90's, and then I just continued to build :sweet:

7369707644_59ae3135b7_z.jpg

That 1x2 tile on the computer is a great fit - don't think I've ever been that happy in my office :laugh:

Clever little build. I remember those computers so well. We were one of the first people to get a desktop computer in my area and that was mid-90s. I think it had a 28.8 modem... :hmpf:

The blinds are very cleverly built. The computer is spot-on.

Keep up the great work!

This is so great. The monitor is awesome, perfect. The other details-the blinds, his chair- brilliant! Awesome work.

AWESOME early 90's vig there 'LegoJalex' :grin: , that computer monitor and window with blind half drawn.....works of genius. :grin:

Brick On 'LegoJalex' ! :classic:

This is so simple that it's brilliant. Nice and clean, and some wonderful details: Chair, blinds, and that monitor! Well done :)

I really love this creation. If the window was on the wall opposite the computer, with a door where the window is, this would be my first computer room in the house where I grew up. It was about this size and was about that color. Very well done!

I really like MOCs like this where a simple and small idea is done really well.

Maybe a motivational poster could go on the wall? Also, he could have an alternative face for when he's getting to the end of the day. Do Lego do a minifig head with a bored expression and five o'clock shadow?

Ah, this takes me back... I recently threw out an old CRT monitor that was collecting dust in my attic :cry_sad: Those were the days! :cry_happy: I really love how you did that monitor, it looks spot on! Huge, and yet, so small actual screen space :laugh:

I love the blinds and small chair. To me, those really bring out the detail in the small vignette. Awesome job, and keep up the good work! :thumbup:

That's an enjoyable office, despite of the blue screen. :laugh: The computer is a very realistic model of the old types, that took more than half of your desk. Other than that, the blinds are amazing as well. It's a great design and looks very 'smart'. Well done! :thumbup: