LegoBobby

BRICK BUILT Gritter snow plough

indexed.gif V-LC-11E

You may remember my UK road gritter/snow plough that I designed on LDD from the link below

LDD Snow plough/gritter

Well I ordered all the parts from BrickLink and built it in the flesh. Here it is :classic:

photo9.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo8.jpg

Then an action shot. The 7630 front end loader comes in to load up the open hopper with some salt ready for spreading.

photo7-1.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

The truck could do with some stickers on it to make it more like an official set but i'm really with happy how it's come out. What do you all think? :blush:

Fantastic looking Snow Plough LegoBobby. I liked it when I saw your LDD post, but think it looks even better now, that its brick built. I did wonder how the Plough was attached but can see now from your photo's.

Edited by scottwb2010

Fantastic looking creation in real brick now 'LegoBobby', clever designing involved in the plough attachment to the truck's front end. :thumbup:

Brick On Plough On 'LegoBobby' ! :grin:

I was loving this from the first picture, but then I got to your action shots and I now love it even more. It looks fabulous next to the loader, and you are correct that with a few stickers it would look just like an official set. Very well done.

It´s a nice and very "clean"-looking build. The other one (tractor?) looks excellent too!

wow very nice! I too saw the LDD and from that thought it was great but now that its been built in bricks I think its awesome. would look great if you did a large scale moc of the winter village and have it deicing the roads!

again very cool

Charlie

Thank you so much for all the kind words. I'm really pleased with how it looks in the flesh. Sounds like a great idea to have it gritting the roads in the Winter village. :classic: