12 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

Je recherche des pneus étroits pour les jantes Zetros, pas pour le Zetros lui-même, mais à peu près du même diamètre, je ne veux pas de pneus trop gros. J'ai vu ceux d'AustarHobby, bon prix, mais je ne suis pas tellement dans leur apparence. Les essais RC4WD MT sont vraiment beaux et de bonne taille, mais assez chers.

Quand vous dites que les pneus MT sont petits et étroits, voulez-vous dire pour les Zetros ou pour la jante en général ? Est-ce qu'ils s'adaptent bien à la jante? Je les ai également vus sur votre Jeep Wrangler, mais je n'ai pas pu dire à partir des images si l'ajustement est bon ; il semblait que le diamètre intérieur des pneus était peut-être un peu plus grand que ce qui serait nécessaire. Je pense les acheter mais je ne paierais cet argent que si l'ajustement est vraiment bon. La version Aliexpress a également l'air bien pour la moitié du prix, mais elle est 10 mm plus grande, un peu trop grande pour moi..

Hi,

What build is it for ?

2 hours ago, rm8 said:

1.2 RC 4WD MT are small for Zetros and for its rim generally. They are 68x20  mm size and fit only rims from 42043 Arocs set.

Oh maybe I misunderstood what you meant by MT, I thought it means Mickey Thompson, because you spoke about those in your Zetros video. So I meant the 1.55" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires that you put on the Jeep in buggy mode (on the same rims as the Zetros I think, but in black?), they are 84x27 mm according to RC4WD, these ones:

https://store.rc4wd.com/RC4WD-Mickey-Thompson-155-Baja-MTZ-P3-Scale-Tires_p_1433.html

I am interested in whether that's a good fit for the Zetros rims.

I know the 1.2" Rock Crusher M/T ones are for the Arocs rims, and I want to buy those as well because I have seen those on your models and they look very good, and for those I am sure they fit well :) But they are for a different scale.

30 minutes ago, alpinesman said:

What build is it for?

It's not for one specific build, but for more future builds in the scale, but I'd also like to try them on my 42129 alternates:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-99251/gyenesvi/3-in-1-42129-c-model-pack

I think it would look nice on the Jeep and similar off-roaders, currently I have the Ultra 4 buggy built, and found some nice terrain for some hardcore testing, curious how much better it climbs with some good grippy tires and locked diffs.

4 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

Oh maybe I misunderstood what you meant by MT, I thought it means Mickey Thompson, because you spoke about those in your Zetros video. So I meant the 1.55" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires that you put on the Jeep in buggy mode (on the same rims as the Zetros I think, but in black?), they are 84x27 mm according to RC4WD, these ones:

https://store.rc4wd.com/RC4WD-Mickey-Thompson-155-Baja-MTZ-P3-Scale-Tires_p_1433.html

Ok, understand you now.

Original RC4WD 1.55 Mickey Tompson Baja MTZ are SMALLER and NARROWER than cheaper analog from Aliexpress with the same name 1.55 Mickey Tompson Baja MTZ (austar brand). RC4WD too small and narrow for truck. Also, thread pattern of this tire is not realsitic for trucks, it's for SUV's.

As for me, I like how austar tires fit the truck - size and proportions.

4 hours ago, rm8 said:

Original RC4WD 1.55 Mickey Tompson Baja MTZ are SMALLER and NARROWER than cheaper analog from Aliexpress with the same name 1.55 Mickey Tompson Baja MTZ (austar brand). RC4WD too small and narrow for truck. Also, thread pattern of this tire is not realsitic for trucks, it's for SUV's.

I get the difference between the original and the Aliexpress version, and I'd like a smaller and narrower one. Mainly I don't want to use it with trucks, but with Jeeps and similar offroaders. So the only question is whether it fits the rim well?

32 minutes ago, gyenesvi said:

I get the difference between the original and the Aliexpress version, and I'd like a smaller and narrower one. Mainly I don't want to use it with trucks, but with Jeeps and similar offroaders. So the only question is whether it fits the rim well?

Well, rim is wider than tire. It's pure aesthectical moment.  Extra foam inserts can solve this

btw check this also

https://aliexpress.ru/item/1005002564060104.html?spm=a2g2w.productlist.0.0.51d91bdfp08fh8&sku_id=12000021167705129

https://aliexpress.ru/item/1005002950390290.html?item_id=1005002950390290&sku_id=12000022926643357&spm=a2g2w.productlist.0.0.51d91bdfp08fh8

1 hour ago, rm8 said:

Well, rim is wider than tire. It's pure aesthectical moment.

Egor hi, do you know any rubber for 56 discs?

1 hour ago, rm8 said:

Well, rim is wider than tire.

Oh, so that's why it looks a bit off on the photos of your Jeep. I guess it's because of the side profile of the tire, it is narrower in the middle. Thanks for noting that, and thanks for the links, I'll think about them.

On 3/30/2022 at 1:07 AM, gyenesvi said:

Oh, so that's why it looks a bit off on the photos of your Jeep. I guess it's because of the side profile of the tire, it is narrower in the middle. Thanks for noting that, and thanks for the links, I'll think about them.

cheap austar MT's are wide and ballon-like. So they are perfect on 43 mm wheels of zetros

On 3/30/2022 at 1:03 AM, Michael217 said:

Egor hi, do you know any rubber for 56 discs?

A lot. All 1.9 fit on 56 mm rims. Including touring/drift RC tires

i guess... no.  The first link seems to have a different rubber compound and the tread pattern is also different. only the diameter seems to be the same.

3 hours ago, efferman said:

i guess... no.  The first link seems to have a different rubber compound and the tread pattern is also different. only the diameter seems to be the same.

aww i just want a 10+cm diameter wheel that works with those big rims :( everything seems to be out of stock

Hello, does anybody know where I can buy third party tires for 30mm Lego rims? Something like on video below? (I couldn't figure out the proper link to shop or something based on this video).

16 hours ago, keymaker said:

Hello, does anybody know where I can buy third party tires for 30mm Lego rims? Something like on video below? (I couldn't figure out the proper link to shop or something based on this video).

a lot of them at aliexpress as 1.0 inch (inner diameter) RC tires for 1:18 - 1:24 scale. Most of them about 50 mm, but some can reach 60 mm

Also check for rc4wd.com

also check my video

1 hour ago, rm8 said:

a lot of them at aliexpress as 1.0 inch (inner diameter) RC tires for 1:18 - 1:24 scale. Most of them about 50 mm, but some can reach 60 mm

Also check for rc4wd.com

also check my video

The last video is perfect, I was looking for some info on the smaller rc4wd tyres the other day! I've ordered the Falken Wildpeak M/T 1.0", 56mm tyre for a 7 stud wide axle 4x4 I'm working on. It has a brick-built body so it should be heavy enough (it's basically finished and about 650g) to take advantage of the grippier tyres as you mentioned in the video. I'll post the results when they arrive in a week or so.

4 hours ago, rm8 said:

Also check for rc4wd.com

Thank you so much. This is what I was looking for. I prefer this small scale and my goal is to build capable crawler in this size. And lego tires are not enough to do it properly.

I have just received the Falken Wildpeak M/T 1.0" tyres I ordered from RC4WD. Posting them here if anyone is interested in how they compare to stock Lego tyres. They measure 56mm x 19mm and fit perfectly on the 30x14mm rims. They are super soft, so with a slightly heavier model they deform a lot which is great for grip. They have transformed the performance of the small RC 4x4 I am working on, and they also suit the scale better than the tractor tyres due to the narrower width.

800x640.JPG

800x640.JPG

800x600.JPG

Anyone know of any off road tires or road tires that are less low profile than the ferrari saytona sp3 tires

In other words tires that would fit on the daytona SP3 rims.