No.  The ones I bought were from a store called "the bricks club" on aliexpress.  Less $$ than the page above and I was very pleased with the quality. 

ALso, yes, they work with 42056.  But obviously, as pointed out by others, not 42083.

Hi guys, I´m new to this, so i´m hoping this is the right place to ask.

I´m currently working on a model of the Claas Jaguar Terra Trac and I have a problem with the rear tires. Currently I have mounted the 94.8x44R Tires from the 9398 Crawler, because the outer diameter fits ok for the model (and matches the speed of the front axel tracks). But I would like to have tires in the style of the 42054 Xerion, but in the diameter of the 9398 tires. (The Xerion tires are too big and with them mounted, the speed of the rear axle is too fast for the tracks on the front). 

Reading threw the older posts, I found the Fischertechnik 80 tires, but as I saw, they are for the smaller rims 43.2x26R ? 

Long story short, I´m searching for the Xerion tires in the outer diameter of the 9398 Crawler - does anyone have an idea? Thank you for your answers. 

2 hours ago, typ1 said:

Hi guys, I´m new to this, so i´m hoping this is the right place to ask.

I´m currently working on a model of the Claas Jaguar Terra Trac and I have a problem with the rear tires. Currently I have mounted the 94.8x44R Tires from the 9398 Crawler, because the outer diameter fits ok for the model (and matches the speed of the front axel tracks). But I would like to have tires in the style of the 42054 Xerion, but in the diameter of the 9398 tires. (The Xerion tires are too big and with them mounted, the speed of the rear axle is too fast for the tracks on the front). 

Reading threw the older posts, I found the Fischertechnik 80 tires, but as I saw, they are for the smaller rims 43.2x26R ? 

Long story short, I´m searching for the Xerion tires in the outer diameter of the 9398 Crawler - does anyone have an idea? Thank you for your answers. 

I do not want to discourage you, but after struggling with same thing in 2016 and 2017 I've decided to abandon the same project. Eventually in 2019 Liebherr big sprockets give me a chance to make it in 1:15 scale with CLASS tires at rear to make terratrac version...

I've got 130mm and 150mm tractor pattern tyres but i'm not using lego rims.. modified RC rims. Let me know if its of any interest and i'll provide more details..  (currently building Xerion V3.0 with 150mm duals at a scale of 14.3:1 :laugh:... 8 Biiiiiiigggg tyres)

5 hours ago, I_Igor said:

I do not want to discourage you, but after struggling with same thing in 2016 and 2017 I've decided to abandon the same project. Eventually in 2019 Liebherr big sprockets give me a chance to make it in 1:15 scale with CLASS tires at rear to make terratrac version...

I used the Liebherr sprockets and it works very well :)

3 hours ago, TeamThrifty said:

I've got 130mm and 150mm tractor pattern tyres but i'm not using lego rims.. modified RC rims. Let me know if its of any interest and i'll provide more details..  (currently building Xerion V3.0 with 150mm duals at a scale of 14.3:1 :laugh:... 8 Biiiiiiigggg tyres)

I don’t care if the rims are Lego or not, please let me know / see what you did !

i was struggling on my xerion with duals (powered by BuWizz) and stopped destroying my servos, because the resistance was too big .. if you have a solution for this, let me know 

41 minutes ago, typ1 said:

see what you did !

No problem, i'll take some pics tomorrow for you.. its a pretty simple solution.

42 minutes ago, typ1 said:

because the resistance was too big .. if you have a solution for this, let me know

I do :wink: I've been planning to start a new moc thread for those interested. The chassis is taking shape - steering and diff locks are complete which it probably the functions that will be of interest to you at the minute? I'll sort some pics of the wip and start that thread a little earlier than planned rather than hi-jack this thread... I'll do it tomorrow

So here's some pics... 

The process to modify is to drill 3 holes in the RC hubs and then use some M4 bolts as shown. The top pic is one pully wheel per side and works excellently with an axle.

The middle pic is 2 pulley wheels on one side and works really well with 3 pin hubs. This is the method i'm using for Xerion 3.0 with planetary's and duals. 4th pic is Xerion 2.0...

20190125_13213820200921_15053920180928_190253[1]20190101_131359

20190101_134917

Not a third party tire, but here is a combination I came up with.  Did not see it here so I will add it.  

Inspiration for this came as I am working on a mobile telescopic crane at this scale (42108).  Quite possibly a rendition of our famous Grove 6400 crane (with 42009 tires) just at a smaller scale.  

In looking to see if a crane at this scale is possible I found that the tires are still to scale at this size (more or less) but just appear small.  I believe this is because the side wall seems too small.  On the real crane the hub is relatively small compared to the side wall.  So, with this rendition of the same tire, but using a different rim, it gives the appearance of a bigger sidewall while maintaining the overall diameter of the tire.  Created using Lego parts (4) Technic Wedge Belt Pulley, (2) "....." rubber belt, six gray 2L pins (without friction ridges).  Kinda part heavy for one rim but they work well and solidly hold the tire in place.  Before and after pics below (rest of crane not even close to done) 

20201224_06481320201224_064710

On 12/24/2020 at 4:21 PM, nerdsforprez said:

Inspiration for this came as I am working on a mobile telescopic crane at this scale (42108).  Quite possibly a rendition of our famous Grove 6400 crane (with 42009 tires) just at a smaller scale.  

In looking to see if a crane at this scale is possible I found that the tires are still to scale at this size (more or less) but just appear small.  I believe this is because the side wall seems too small.  On the real crane the hub is relatively small compared to the side wall.  So, with this rendition of the same tire, but using a different rim, it gives the appearance of a bigger sidewall while maintaining the overall diameter of the tire.  Created using Lego parts (4) Technic Wedge Belt Pulley, (2) "....." rubber belt, six gray 2L pins (without friction ridges).  Kinda part heavy for one rim but they work well and solidly hold the tire in place.  Before and after pics below (rest of crane not even close to done) 

Alternatively, you can just take a black 30.4 wheel and colored (yellow or LBG/DBG) pulley. The wheel color matches the tire (more or less), so you will get visually a smaller rim (the pulley, 3L diameter) and thicker tire.

BTW, has anyone found any 1" tires that may fit the 30*14 wheels (London Bus/Corvette) but with outer diameter close to 49.5mm? I'm looking for them to make more realistic view of current 49.5mm-wheeled trucks with thinner wheels in front and doubles in rear, but still can't find something even similar...

Edited by Void_S

Searching for some 3rd party tires for my Zetros mod I stumbled upon this comparison for 1.9" RC ones on Aliexpress. Maybe it will help someone. I for one wished TLG did more realistic thread patterns.
H77a2e114cb9b43a7b4dfc3c3ff089138P.jpg
H4eb37a71133f4b3f95bbcf9a3bf5cafaP.jpg

12 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

Searching for some 3rd party tires for my Zetros mod I stumbled upon this comparison for 1.9" RC ones on Aliexpress. Maybe it will help someone. I for one wished TLG did more realistic thread patterns.

you need smaller wheels

check this video, wheels on 10:40, but full video can be useful- it is about easy fixing of known issues

and below the video link to best rc tires

Just now, rm8 said:

check this video

and below the video link to best rc tires

Thanks, I know it. Actually your video made me want to modify the Zetros in the first place. Till now I found these INDORA 1.55" tires to be ideal for it:
H1180b1514cc54e25bb61f959281277f55_650x.product-image-1182358096_650x.jpg?v=1621

Much cheaper than these Mickey Thompson 1.55" Baja MTZ P3 Scale Tires.
Z-T0058-2.jpg

RC4WD MT are too smnall and narrow. Chinese version from Aliexpress is wider, larger and cheaper - they are also under my video.

I received the tires I ordered today. Both cost me 20€ per set from amazon and arrived in 9 days. I think the 85x28 mm will be perfect for the Zetros. They also fit the LEGO rims better and they don't bulge out like the 90x26 do. Don't know why the inner diameter of the sponge is smaller on the larger ones.
Now they only need to sit a couple of days outside because they stink like hell. Should I wash them? They are kinda sticky and feel a bit oily.
fcT5MtP.jpg
VqWaJH1.jpeg

ZcvNzdU.jpeg
BhWNmvU.jpeg

I think these Lesu 84x25x43.5 tires should also fit. The tread profile looks almost spot on to the RL Zetros ones.

6WvlUkc.jpg
jM37aU8.jpeg

5 hours ago, R0Sch said:

I think these Lesu 84x25x43.5 tires should also fit.

not perfect. For display the fit more or less on the racing wheel small, but driving is not really possible.

So i use these tires with printed rims.

51388170506_1439a55513_z.jpg

On 10/22/2021 at 8:32 PM, efferman said:

not perfect. For display the fit more or less on the racing wheel small, but driving is not really possible.

So i use these tires with printed rims.

You mean you used your 3D-printed "Truck Rim Small" for the Lesu tires? Does the this custom rim or the LEGO small racing wheel slip due to the slightly larger tire inner diameter?
Too bad LEGO didn't bother to do a new rim for this licensed vehicle truck. This looks really good:
51388477988_608af95731_z.jpg

On 10/25/2021 at 4:18 PM, R0Sch said:

the LEGO small racing wheel slip

The small Racing wheel is to small and the tire slips.

I'm back with some pictures of my modded Zetros. These tires, although not totally realistic looking, are performing much better at climbing. I managed a 50° inclination on cardboard with them (with stock only about 42°). Of course together with the mandatory mods from RM8 for the rear shocks, differential and the door+hood fixes. Too bad the ultra low turning radius cannot be easily modified.

cI6Yhcj.jpgiKuqFkj.jpg1IRkKvc.jpgtlZXwH5.jpg90h2Q6y.jpgIpgWNx0.jpg

I am looking for some narrow tires for Zetros rims, not for the Zetros itself, but in roughly the same diameter, I don't want too large ones. I have seen those AustarHobby ones, good price, but I am not so much into their looks. The RC4WD MT tries look really nice and good size, but quite expensive.

On 10/14/2021 at 2:10 PM, rm8 said:

RC4WD MT are too smnall and narrow. Chinese version from Aliexpress is wider, larger and cheaper - they are also under my video.

When you say the MT tires are small and narrow, do you mean for the Zetros or for the rim in general? Do they fit the rim tight? I saw them on your Jeep Wrangler as well, but could not tell from the images if the fit is good; it seemed that the tires' inner diameter may be a bit bigger than what would be required. I am thinking of buying them but would only pay out that money if the fit is really good. The Aliexpress version also looks good for half the price, but it is 10mm larger, a bit too big for me..

10 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

I am looking for some narrow tires for Zetros rims, not for the Zetros itself, but in roughly the same diameter, I don't want too large ones. I have seen those AustarHobby ones, good price, but I am not so much into their looks. The RC4WD MT tries look really nice and good size, but quite expensive.

When you say the MT tires are small and narrow, do you mean for the Zetros or for the rim in general? Do they fit the rim tight? I saw them on your Jeep Wrangler as well, but could not tell from the images if the fit is good; it seemed that the tires' inner diameter may be a bit bigger than what would be required. I am thinking of buying them but would only pay out that money if the fit is really good. The Aliexpress version also looks good for half the price, but it is 10mm larger, a bit too big for me..

1.2 RC 4WD MT are small for Zetros and for its rim generally. They are 68x20  mm size and fit only rims from 42043 Arocs set.