They should work.  In my experience, and i have many pairs of 1.9 in. Tires, they fit the 56mm rims well. 

See also sevenstuds.com for more info. 

8 hours ago, TeamThrifty said:

I agree, got a couple of 1.9's myself and they fit fine.

:wink: agreed. 

Honestly though, since purchasing 2.2. tires I always use them now.  Bigger is so much better. I don't know the hype for all the 1.9 sizes.  Yes, they have more compatibility options than the 2.2, but the 2.2 have at least one all Lego option which allows for a planetary gear system right in the hub.  One day I should consider making a video comparing my 1.9 tires to my 2.2; the 2.2 tires win everytime.....

I've recently got some 2.2's (150mm tractor tyres), they fit great on the bigger rims - i've got some modified rc rims too. Very easy to make lego-axle compatible. I prefer the bigger ones, bigger scale means for space for functions.

1 hour ago, nerdsforprez said:

The 2.2 have at least one all Lego option which allows for a planetary gear system right in the hub.

Can you share some photos of these? Currently working on something very similar, but the plant shaft end is catching inside the hub... 

2 hours ago, hpil said:

Can you share some photos of these? Currently working on something very similar, but the plant shaft end is catching inside the hub... 

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L1nLamamzAc

Pause at 30 second mark and also check out

http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/422162

I think i put some stills on my page. 

Edited by nerdsforprez

2 hours ago, hpil said:

Thanks. What rims are you using for the 2.2 tyres? 

He uses 2 Power Miners wheels facing each other:

64712.1234843960.jpg 800x800.jpg

4 hours ago, Imanol BB said:

He uses 2 Power Miners wheels facing each other: 

Oh. Oh that looks very good, potentially just what I am after... 

Thanks

Yes, that is correct.  Thank you. Then, any number of gear combinations can go inside for the planetary gear system inside the hub

ciao a tutti questa è la prima volta che scrivo. Ti mostro il mio Austar3020 sul mio 9398 b.

20190309_010658-min (2).jpg

Edited by RichTech

I got these Pro-line Racing Interco Bogger 1.9 MTD Impulse Bla Pro1013310 from a local hobby shop. Perfect fit on a 44772 wheel. 

They require a lot of gearing/torque to crawl but I’ve found a nice combination. Still working out the fine details. 

eBay crawler tires

47328141851_0dcb905957_b.jpgLEGO technic swamps 56x3440363183183_0590ed23f9_b.jpg

Edited by LindberghBricks

1 hour ago, RichTech said:

sorry for the rush, I did not notice

Just helping with rules on EB forum, so no harm done. 

I understand this thread is for third party tires..... but I don't see another thread dedicated to rims so I am going to post this here. 

Just bought some colored rims off of AliExpress.  They are phenomenal.  I love the coloring.  I know other places offer chromed parts, but I did not want the pure chromed color.  These are more like a dull/matte aluminum.  Coloring goes all the way to the back. Much more of a realistic color IMO than chromed rims.  Bruno Jensen (creator of the P1 Mclaren in Technic) also presented his P1 with these rims, or those in a similar color.  But best part is, ... they were 16$ USD FOR ALL FOUR.  That is no more than the price for regular Porsche rims on like BL or something.  

20200221_06105120200221_061113

20200221_061130

i'm looking for an off-road tire that would fit on a 15038 rim and would be no more than 100 millimeters in diameter. got any suggestions?

and they must be wide enough to fit the entire rim.

any suggestions?

I know they aren't third party tires but with some stretching 45982 tires fit on 15038 rims and they look pretty good.

@4x4mods Almost every 1.9 RC tires will fit, there is 96 mm version of those on f.e.: ebay. You can find reference pictures and links in this topic, worth to scroll through.

Edited by agrof

9 minutes ago, 4x4mods said:

I know they aren't third party tires but with some stretching 45982 tires fit on 15038 rims and they look pretty good.

Yes, but after some time inner diameter will be some 5 mm bigger and it would never fit wheel racing small again; only mentioned 56mm wheel(s) and futuristic wheel :wink:

On 2/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, nerdsforprez said:

I understand this thread is for third party tires..... but I don't see another thread dedicated to rims so I am going to post this here. 

Just bought some colored rims off of AliExpress.  They are phenomenal.  I love the coloring.  I know other places offer chromed parts, but I did not want the pure chromed color.  These are more like a dull/matte aluminum.  Coloring goes all the way to the back. Much more of a realistic color IMO than chromed rims.  Bruno Jensen (creator of the P1 Mclaren in Technic) also presented his P1 with these rims, or those in a similar color.  But best part is, ... they were 16$ USD FOR ALL FOUR.  That is no more than the price for regular Porsche rims on like BL or something.  

20200221_06105120200221_061113

20200221_061130

May I please have a link to where you got those from?

Also, will they be compatable with this since it also uses the same exact wheels from the Porshe?