jumping gears are possible under high load, a strict reinforcement is necessary. how good it will work will show us some crawling

the 2.2"rok lox fit on the ninjago rims.

9166324022_831ddb8738_z.jpg

only the guidance to the side is a little bit wobbly. the inner diametewr of the tire is exact the outer diameter of the unimog rims and has a little bit friction between them, but the rim is to narrow. i think the power puller rims should fit perfect, but i could not test it because i dont own one.

Edited by efferman

@ Rishab N: Those Team Losi 1.9 Mini Rock Crawler Tires will fit the Lego 44772 wheels just fine, since they fall within the recommended 37-48mm width range. :classic: They have an Outside Diameter of 3.78" (98mm) and a width of 1.48" (37.8mm). The price you found is SUPER LOW, so get a set!

As stated on this Eurobricks post, 1nxtmonster used two pairs of Team Losi "1.9 Mini Rock Claw Tire, Blue (2)" on his Lego Technic

, and discovered that they were VERY INEXPENSIVE on Amazon.com and fit on the standard Lego 44772 wheel. They normally sell for a lot more on the Team Losi website.

losi_losb1480b_01.jpg

@ Rishab N: Those Team Losi 1.9 Mini Rock Crawler Tires will fit the Lego 44772 wheels just fine, since they fall within the recommended 37-48mm width range. :classic: They have an Outside Diameter of 3.78" (98mm) and a width of 1.48" (37.8mm). The price you found is SUPER LOW, so get a set!

As stated on this Eurobricks post, 1nxtmonster used two pairs of Team Losi "1.9 Mini Rock Claw Tire, Blue (2)" on his Lego Technic

, and discovered that they were VERY INEXPENSIVE on Amazon.com and fit on the standard Lego 44772 wheel. They normally sell for a lot more on the Team Losi website.

losi_losb1480b_01.jpg

Ok, Thanks Dluders!

I have a set of those team losi tires. They are awesome! Super grippy and with the foam inserts provide a nice lift for my crawler. I would definitely recommend them.

tim

I actually have 8 of them, but the problem is that they are pretty heavy. You should also have the "rim" of the tire go into the indent on the wheels or it won't look good.

i was looking at some lego tires that i liked but prices for some are too much for me. found this awesome thread. got 4 losi 1.9 from amazon through that link. great investment for the 8110 i am planning to get and mocs in the future

losi_losb1480b_01.jpg

Only now I was reminded that in my town there is a shop specialized in model and rc, when I have time I'm going to see what I recommend and then tell you if there is something convenient.

Edited by The Ghost Racer

I've been looking at 2 different tires. First are these ones. I would like if they would fit on wheel 44772 but i have a feeling that it's too big. Am i right? The other wheels are these but those really look way to big for that wheel. I would like to not have to use the powerpuller wheels because i only have 4 of those and would like to build a vehicle with at least 6 wheels. I've been searching swedish rc-stores a lot lately but don't find anything besides 2.2 and up tires or tires and rim together which i don't know if i can separate without damaging something. other places either don't post any data about the tires or have prices i'm simply not willing to pay. Also i would like to avoid international trade if possible due to the chance of expensive shipping and toll fees.

Do any of those tires fit any other wheel besides the ones mentioned? But using 2 different wheel sizes might not work well. :def_shrug:

Hey efferman, how are those tires. I've been thinking about getting those now. Those from conrad seem a little too wide when i look at them now. I was going to order those rock claws from amazon but first i almost orders 6 pairs not realizing that they were sold in pairs. :blush: When i changed it to 3 pairs the cost would be $17 but shipping would be $36. :oh3::damn: Looks like i should look elsewhere. I still can't decide between 1.9 and 2.2 tires. I only have 4 rims for 2.2 but with that idea by efferman i could have 6 like i want. I also don't like that i seemed to have killed this thread. :look:

which tires?

These tires. :wink: Have you tested them more or do you no longer use them for anything?

the 2.2"rok lox fit on the ninjago rims.

only the guidance to the side is a little bit wobbly. the inner diametewr of the tire is exact the outer diameter of the unimog rims and has a little bit friction between them, but the rim is to narrow. i think the power puller rims should fit perfect, but i could not test it because i dont own one.

no, i had no time and interrests for testing it till now. the rubber compound is very soft and sticky and the foam inside is very soft too.

but you should search for 1.9 tires, because the rims are very special in use without modifing them. the power puller rims are not really work with 2.2 tires

Ok that is what i wanted to know. Well with 8 of those 44772 i will have more options as for the number of wheels i go with. Now to settle on which 1.9 wheels to go with. :sceptic: I'll let price decide. Conrad is out of the question due to their lack of 1.9 tires. I did find rc4wd.se so it's nice that it has a more local store than the international one. Then there is smallsize.se or no for the original norwegian store. Just a hint for those shopping near sweden. :wink:

Ok i just bought 3 pairs of Crazy Krawler 1.9 tires. I'll let you know what i think of them in a few weeks when they arrive. They look really cool. BTW they are discontinued and on sale. Got them for $12.99 per pair. :thumbup: Was afraid the shipping would be terribly expensive but it was only $10 which is fair. :classic: Ok there was an more expensive shipping alternative that was faster and provided tracking but i don't want to pay $45 in shipping for an order costing about $39. :hmpf_bad: I payed via paypal. Next is to build something to put these on but i'll talk about that in time in another thread.

Lol. I was hoping not to let the cat out of the bag too much. These are the best tires I own and I wanted to get 2 more pairs. I hope you didn't get to all of em on RC4WD.

Here's a pic of my crawler (zblj inspired) with them on:

tarantula_kc_tires_4.jpg

Yesterday my set of Rock Crusher X/T 1.9 tires arrived. They look great :sweet: . Only problem were the thick lips on the insides.

I took my electrical cutters and cut small tabs while leaving roughly 1-2mm distance from the edge of the lip.

Then I went around cutting the tabs with the cutters angled towards me. Trimmed all the excess rubber afterwards.

Came out reasonably neat and fitment is very nice.

IMG_0659_zps528dbebe.jpg

IMG_0662_zps39f4dc2c.jpg

IMG_0660_zps81c552a6.jpg

IMG_0663_zps9351e970.jpg

IMG_0664_zps66ae9a5f.jpg

IMG_0661_zps7530164e.jpg