J4ke

Master Chief

7370044270_14968b7b05_z.jpg

This is Sierra 117. Or Chief, or John, or even the Demon. But he's made out of LEGO, so he's far less intimidating. He stands roughly 23cm tall, and is as articulated and detailed as I could make him. Sporting neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, finger, hip, thigh, knee and ankle articulation, this is the most flexible thing I've ever built. I've tried to capture this with limited success in these pics, but it really does look better in person....

So, come to the NSC event at the National Space Centre in Leicester on June 23/24, and you can see him in real life!

If you can't make it, you can make do with more pics in the Photoset.

Very cool, I especially like how you used the cheese slopes on the head. By the way, which version of the Chief's armor is your model based on?

Very neat rendition. I can easily see Chief out of that.

Now that you have him out of the way, you can make the Arbiter. He's the coolest.

Keep up the great work. Impressive stuff.

Thanks! I'd hoped it was obvious, but the armour's based on the Chief's Halo 4 kit. It's a lot lighter than the previous versions, far more of the black undersuit's visible.

And for the record, I have no plans for the Arbiter, nor any other to-scale models of any other Halo things.

Wow :wub: Instantly recognizable. Nice to know that there are Halo fans in this forum! Your use of parts is very creative. I especially like how you made the knees and the two things (sorry I don't know what its called; I call them his suspender straps :tongue: ) that run down his chest armor. The only things that I find slightly off is the position of his shoulders and the small biceps. I think a super space marine would be a little more cut than that :laugh: Still, this is a brilliant MOC with ingenious use of parts. Have fun at the NSC event :sweet:

I have never played Halo but this is still very recognizable, great work!

~Legonardo~

A very cool looking Chief

And I was instantly able to tell it was the Halo 4 variant

The AR seems a bit large however, but that might be hard to avoid

I'd recommend making some other weaponry for him, or trying your hand at other characters to go with him

I had to do a double take when I realized this wasn't a starfighre :laugh:

Really nice build again. The face is pure awesome.

Though the arms looks a bit wimpy... he needs to go to the gym!