Sign in to follow this  
sok117

Candi, a woman of ill repute

Well, after my first entry into this category was a bust, I had to go back to the drawing board. This idea was my joke idea, and I hope that it's okay even if it's a bit, how should we say... mature, or immature.

Now may I present, the beautiful Candi! :wub: :wub:

7370080238_633519d3cc.jpg

Candi, A woman of ill repute by sok117, on Flickr

Beatrice Smith was born on the east side of Gotham. Her dad was a drinker and her mother was a drug addict. Her parents, along with her abusive brother came together and made one big happy family! However, when she was only 11 she decided she couldn't take it anymore, she hopped on the number 2 train and never looked back. At first she was homeless, wandering the streets. She tried some weird things in that time and much of it is a blur to her now. But that all changed when she met Big Al when she was only 16. Al offered her a job at his Gentlmens Club where she quickly became a favourite of all the patrons. She started making money, friends, and a new family of sisters. Needless to say life was sweet for Beatrice, so sweet, that now she went by the name of Candi. She could afford designer high heels, beautiful red velvet clothes, and fashionable hair-doos. Candi had all she could ever want now.

7370080714_9f40ee002b.jpg

Candi, a woman of ill repute by sok117, on Flickr

7370080372_83b471514e.jpg

Candi a woman of ill repute by sok117, on Flickr

7370080542_ac268bb426.jpg

Candi, a woman of ill repute by sok117, on Flickr

Cost

Hair- $0.75

Head-$0.50

Life guard elements - $2.50

Elastic Band- $0.10

Black Hands - $0.80

Red Fabric - $2.00

Total - $6.40

Thanks again to Luxor and Penguin for hosting the contest! :classic:

Edited by sok117

Well, after my first entry into this category was a bust

...so to speak. ;)

That technique with rubber bands and lever bases never fails to make me LOL. And the technique with minifig hands for high heels is genius--well done.