Sign in to follow this  
Orange Leader

Cemetery grave robbery

While I'm looking forward to the Monster Fighters and Lord of the Rings sets, I build this graveyard that has a little of both themes: Occult graverobbers that could be a tie in with Monster Fighters and the MOC is inspired by 'The Mines of Moria' set.

I tried to keep it simple and fun, just like a real LEGO set and I'm pretty happy with the result. Hope you guys like it.

7369952428_4ce2c8bd77_b.jpg

cemetery_total by Orange Leader, on Flickr

Visit my Flickr account for more pictures and what's in the grave.

Cool little MOC that feels like a set :thumbup: Maybe you could add some sort of play feature with the coffin?

Nice use of the brick bricks :classic:

Cool little MOC that feels like a set :thumbup: Maybe you could add some sort of play feature with the coffin?

Nice use of the brick bricks :classic:

There is a play feature with the coffin (or not, one may disagree with that): you can open and close it and pick the remains of a dead person from it. It's in my Flickr gallery.

That does look like a little set, except it is missing some flick-fire missiles!

Neat little MOC. I think it definitely adds a little "human" appeal to the Monster Fighter theme without being too monster-esque.

I think a neat play feature would be to have the skeleton catapult out of the coffin. Then I would say it could be sitting alongside other sets on the shelf.

Keep up the great work!

That does look like a little set, except it is missing some flick-fire missiles!

I feel very ashamed I forgot those!!!

I think a neat play feature would be to have the skeleton catapult out of the coffin.

Next time when I'm planning and building a custom set, I will try to make a 'real' play feature.

I love this. I think you have captured the feel of a TLG set very well. The brother with th torch is my favourite too. I particularly like the cross on the central piece. Excellent!

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

I'm glad you guys like it. I'm still waiting that the Monster Fighters theme is hitting The Netherlands, so I could make MOCs that are directly linked to the theme. I have already an idea for the Swamp Creature...