car_mp

MOC: Alien Egg

My last creation for a Sci-Fi convention we will be attending next July. Don´t get too close, it is very kissing.

7184398269_31c212d387_z.jpg

7369635084_3847d45193_z.jpg

Beutiful :cry_happy: I love this moc and the propoyions are right. The egg looks great and the liquid coming out looks great too. Its a moc full of xenomorphy goodness.

Neat build, looks like a scary alien :look:

Any chance you will be doing a MOC showing it all the way out of the egg?

Neat build, looks like a scary alien :look:

Any chance you will be doing a MOC showing it all the way out of the egg?

You really don't want that...In the very least, don't let it get too close. :tongue:

That's great! The clear ooze dripping out of it is a very nice touch. The sprawling little face hugger makes me want to shoot and entire mini gun box into it.

Ahh run away! :oh3: These things creep me out, but it's testament to how well done this Moc is. I can almost feel like it's about to lunge at my face any minute, even through the computer screen. :laugh:

Oh, thats kinda cool. The dripping stuff is nice, and the floor design is a good touch. Now just make a flamethrower to go with it, and its perfect :laugh:

Love it! Especially 'cause I'm gonna see Prometheus today. Digg to way you made the slime oozing out and the boney tail structure. :sweet::thumbup:

Very nice.

Instantly recognizable. The snot construction is quite nice and the trans clear is just PERFECT.

That last shot is perfect! The fingers reaching out - gah. Awesome !

:thumbup:

Have you considered building more closed eggs? it would look REALLLY cool on a table with lots of eggs and this one opening up.

Have you considered building more closed eggs? it would look REALLLY cool on a table with lots of eggs and this one opening up.

Thank you all.

Dark tan parts are not easy to find, and they are expensive, maybe I will try a smaller version to make a egg field.

A bit creepy but a nice rendition of the real thing. Good job it is against a well lit background and not all weird alien colours otherwise it would be well spooky!

Great egg! Very nice buildingtechnique. It looks very creepy and strange.

Would like to see the alien without egg :wink: .