Sign in to follow this  
natelite

Freddie Knaup

Name: Freddie Knaup

Background:

Freddie and Mr Wayne (Bruce's dad) were really good friends who competed with each other when they were building Gotham City (like Jobs and Gates). Unfortunately Mr Wayne was more trusting and optimistic than Mr Knaup and refused to hire bodyguards despite Gotham's rapidly deteriorating public safety. As we all know, Mr Wayne was gunned down and Gotham City became the crime cesspool that it is now.

Mr Knaup continued working and building Gotham City and becoming incredibly rich in the process. He is the second richest man (first being Bruce Wayne, I think) in Gotham City and hires many bodyguards to protect him from the craze villains, mafias and corrupt police.

cat_c_front.jpg

cat_c_side.jpg

cat_c_back.jpg

cat_c_vig_2.jpg

Cost:

Hat: top hat - $0.30

Head: Explorer S2 - $0.70

Torso: Vampire S2 - $1.00

Legs: Black - $0.30

Pauldron: $2.00 x 2

Cape: $2.00

Cane: $0.10

Total: $8.40

Good entry. :thumbup: However, again I'm not sure that's a pretty common gothamite. :sceptic:

Though I have no problems with this one. The backstory can be applied to many wealthy Gotham citizens, not just those close to the Wayne family. /

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

it's hard to make any gothamite stands out and i was going to make a wannabe hero who's very poor but it was against the rule. :tongue:

since gothamites are either very rich or very poor, i don't want to make a hobo since there's really nothing to talk about a hobo. so...rich it is!

it's hard to make any gothamite stands out and i was going to make a wannabe hero who's very poor but it was against the rule. :tongue:

since gothamites are either very rich or very poor, i don't want to make a hobo since there's really nothing to talk about a hobo. so...rich it is!

I agree, It's hard to make a really good entry when all entries are restricted to being "ordinary", I think this should be fine, but of course it's not my contest.

i just thought of an interesting character and may just drop this and start again. :grin: