JackJonespaw

Custom Sticker Sizes

This is a bit difficult to explain, but I'll do my best. Does anyone have a file that, when printed, has the size of a 1x2 tile, 1x4, etc. A bit like a custom minifig sheet, when printed, is the proper size of the minifig's head, torso, legs. I'm trying to do my best to explain this, if someone doesn't get this, I'll try again. :classic:

for a 1x1 tile you just need to draw an 8x8mm square in paint or whatever, and print it out so its not scaled. other tiles are just multiples of that - so 2x2 would be 16x16mm.

Before the advent of stickers (1970 and before)... people would have used these LEGO items to calibrate their sizes....

default_satisfied.gif

http://www.geminisys.../lego/page2.htm

Actually the 1x1 round Esso Oil Drums seen on this webpage (of old items in my LEGO DVD) were the first stickered LEGO parts... coming out in 1955-57 (Denmark only)... and command $100+ each or more (if the stickers have gold color) on the secondary market...

Edited by LEGO Historian

Before the advent of stickers (1970 and before)... people would have used these LEGO items to calibrate their sizes....

default_satisfied.gif

http://www.geminisys.../lego/page2.htm

Actually the 1x1 round Esso Oil Drums seen on this webpage (of old items in my LEGO DVD) were the first stickered LEGO parts... coming out in 1955-57 (Denmark only)... and command $100+ each or more (if the stickers have gold color) on the secondary market...

Not trying to go off topic, but Lego Historian. Was that green baseplate with the driveways ever produced. Above it says "New for 1970."

Also, what is the best type of paper for printing decals.

Not trying to go off topic, but Lego Historian. Was that green baseplate with the driveways ever produced. Above it says "New for 1970."

Also, what is the best type of paper for printing decals.

Quick look on Bricklink found LINK so yes it was!

D

Quick look on Bricklink found LINK so yes it was!

D

Thanks, I have never seen that plate before and quickly caught my interest. I would love one for a MOC I'm currently working on.

On 6/12/2012 at 5:10 PM, JopieK said:

Ha! Try those google searches now. "Lego dimensions" has come to mean something very different.  :)

Yes I know, thanks for not necromancing topics from a decade ago.