Sign in to follow this  
deskp

LOTR: Easterling

The back and sideiew shouldn't be taken too seriously atm, and the shield is just a rough sketch. I do like that it looks fairly good without being a new spiked-edges mold, the same look can be achieved with some black printing on top and bottom in front.

34o97ro.png

Edited by deskp

Absolute fantastic work! :cry_happy::thumbup:

The torso, helmet and shield are looking brilliant!

Damn, I love this guy!

I love these guys, and your render certainly does them justice. If lEGO were to produce them this way, I'd be pretty chuffed. The printing is extremely accurate to my eye, and the helmet looks excellent. :thumbup:

Yeah, I really love these designs too! The question now is how do you get that helmet from this concept design to a real mold, because it is just perfect!

I really love the design of this minifigure and if Lego made it into a battle pack of 4 for $15 I would probably buy 20 in a heart beat. It's spot on and looks amazing:

180px-Easterling.jpg

And here is a bunch of them with their shields:

Easterling_Army.jpg

Edited by Deathleech

Love it! the Helmet is perfect, and the shield pattern could easily printed onto the shield that comes with roman soldier minifig pack

I would love it if lego made an Easterling figure, especially something similar to this.

Please check the date of the last post before resurrecting a topic with a comment that, even if nice to the original poster, does not add much to the discussion. Thanks. :classic: