Lego_Hero

Wanted: GB Olympic Minifigs.

Hey guys,

I'm interested in a few of the Olympic minifigs, but living in the states keeps me from having access to them. Is anyone interested in making a deal for a few? I could trade minifigs, if necessary.

I too am interested in a set of these if it isn't to rude to jump on your thread. I am in Australia.

Edited by BrettBrick

I've got a list of folks wanting a set over on Brickset. If you send me a PM when they're in shops, I should be able to hook you up.

As soon as there is a review telling us the amount per fig in a box, amount per box total and the price in stores I might be up for a sealed box of them (if i'm wealthy at the moment, two boxes)

Hi, I also live in england and would be willing to send abroad, im'm mostly looking for star wars minifigures though.

I was going to get them from another EB member, but he cant get it. So i will be down for a complete set! let me know...

I am in the same situation as natesroom. Just looking for a complete set - not a whole box.

Much appreciated!

Hey guys,

I'm interested in a few of the Olympic minifigs, but living in the states keeps me from having access to them. Is anyone interested in making a deal for a few? I could trade minifigs, if necessary.

Hey guys I'm new to this site but have been creating custom minifigs for almost 2 years. I was planning on making some Olympic athelete minifigs (to celebrate the upvoming 2012 London Olympic Games. And I could make some prototype customs and then post pictures on the forum, And if you like them I could make a tutorial on how to make them (or) just post the decal templates in the forum.

Send me a reply with your answers!!!

Keep on customizing,

~ Jake Burklin

ROYAL BRICK CUSTOMS © 2012

Hey guys I'm new to this site but have been creating custom minifigs for almost 2 years. I was planning on making some Olympic athelete minifigs (to celebrate the upvoming 2012 London Olympic Games. And I could make some prototype customs and then post pictures on the forum, And if you like them I could make a tutorial on how to make them (or) just post the decal templates in the forum.

Send me a reply with your answers!!!

Keep on customizing,

~ Jake Burklin

ROYAL BRICK CUSTOMS © 2012

Well if you do that start a topic in the Minifig Customization Forum and post your photos and things there... thats were you get a lot of critiques and help (if you need it)

If anyone wants to message me an offer for a complete set then i will consider it, I am mainly looking for money, or for SW figs/sets, along with LOTR figs and monsters from monster fighters.

I could probably beat most peoples price to send as im not lookinf for a big profit just a trade for similar value. Ny mow I should have +4 or something on the trusterd sellers thing.

I also live in the UK and would be happy to help anyone who wants some of these. I'm Paypal registered & would only charge the actual costs. Alternatively, I'd be interested in doing a direct trade for new SW minifigures and /or polybags. Cheers, Robin :classic:

I work for a company who worked on an olympics project and there's at least 5 people in the office who'd be interested in a set of these minifigs each. If anyone is interested send me PM with a quote for a set\box

These figures will go on sale at Lego stores on Sunday, July 1st and will be strictly limited to six figures per customer.

It's going to be tricky to get a full set quickly.

are they not going to be on sale at whsmiths as well?

Yes they are.

I popped in there today and asked, and they'll be available on the same day as the Lego store release.

And it looks like Smiths won't be limiting the amount of figures you can buy.

This doesn't tie up with what I was told at the Lego store (that these figures were exclusively available from them).

Looks like the sales assistant I spoke to originally either had their wires crossed or just had wrong info.

Good news for increased availability though.

Hmm I may be able to help here. As i am short on cash at the mo i will only be able to buy a few at a time but i will happily sell on what i have for a small profit. And of corse every time i sell one i have enough for another to sell on.-And on the loop goes :classic:

Good evening!

If someone would be able to ship a sealed box to Germany, please shoot me a pm with an offer :)

Looking forward to hearing from you, you lucky guys up there :)

Best regards!

Markus

if anyone can send me a boxset of the Olympics minifigures, let me know. PM me please.

I am in Singapore.

Thanks in advance!

If someone would be able to ship a sealed box to Germany, please shoot me a pm with an offer :)

Looking forward to hearing from you, you lucky guys up there :)

PM sent \o/

Hi all,

I'm in the UK and can get hold of as many Olympic Minifigures as needed!

Would be happy to sell a sealed box if the price was right or trade a set etc for TC-14 and Hulk-Super Heroes 5000022 Minifig Promos.

I'm in the market for a Swimmer so if someone could get their hands on one I'd be willing to talk.

I have a spare swimmer if you need...

Hi all,

I'm in the UK and can get hold of as many Olympic Minifigures as needed!

Would be happy to sell a sealed box if the price was right or trade a set etc for TC-14 and Hulk-Super Heroes 5000022 Minifig Promos.

Wel you dont have enough posts to for me to PM, so hopefully you will over the next few days. Send me a PM