Hersbrucker

Battle at the Claw Breakers - Werewolves under attack

Lord Darecold finished his mission, to bring back the Elemental Fire Crystal of Nocturnus

Werewolves Relics Part II - The hidden Land Guild Challenge III - Tresure Hunt

Now there are some unrests in Nocturnus, our Leader going to be tender and weak. The Drow feared this weakness and has begun to rebel. As our nature is, Werewolves don't accept weakness, so Lord Darecold stand on the side from Drow. He traveled to his neighbor, Master Racoon to meet other sympathizers from the Drow.

During this time, other guilds of Historica Guarding the border of Nocturnus and War is in the air.

But now Lord Darecold get the message, that the Claw Breakers, the home of the Werewolves, are under attack. The mystical creatures wants revenge!

It seems, that these creatures goes through a portal to arrive the Claw Breakers

cbbattle01.jpg

cbbattle02.jpg

cbbattle03.jpg

cbbattle04.jpg

cbbattle05.jpg

We thank the glorious men of Mpya Stedor for his help

to be continued...

I have to be honest, I think this frame you have is a bad choice. Why? I can't get my eye's to look at the moc because the odd shape is hypnotising to look at. I'm trying hard to look at your moc but the frame just keep's pulling me back. Awesome fire! :thumbup:

:laugh:

Thank you, the reason why I choose this frame, was the idea that you look trough a Clairvoyant ball.

(Out of Character)

I don't really mind the frame! It gives the pictures a special feeling :classic:

Also, I love how you ruined your village! The work with fire is absolutely great! That bush for example is wonderfull!

Nice build Hersbrucker! As others have said the flames look great :thumbup: Looks like the mystical creatures are winning :angry: