ACPin

Petranaki Arena

There are no words to describe I'm completely speechless I really like all the spires, it makes it 100% recognizable, the scale is fantastic, and the positioning on everyone is just right - it looks like you've taken a screen cap right from the movie and built it in LEGO. :thumbup:

Between this and the hangar, my tan brick supply is almost exhausted.

Almost *oh2*.

Amazing MOC! It is really an amazing piece! My favorite part is the balcony! It looks incredible sitting atop and viewing the soon to be massacre :devil:

There are no words to describe I'm completely speechless I really like all the spires, it makes it 100% recognizable, the scale is fantastic, and the positioning on everyone is just right - it looks like you've taken a screen cap right from the movie and built it in LEGO. :thumbup:

Yes indeed, I was looking at the screen caps when the beasts were released one by one from the caves.

Almost *oh2*.

I actually planned on having a couple more wall units so that it curves at the other end where the prisoners are located.

Amazing MOC! It is really an amazing piece! My favorite part is the balcony! It looks incredible sitting atop and viewing the soon to be massacre :devil:

That balcony started the whole design scheme with the stalacties and the upper portion of the arena.

AC

That's Tagalog which is a local dialect in the Philippines.

AC

Oh, I thought it was nerd talk(Geonosian or some such). :blush::tongue:

C'mon people, say something! Like what part do you like best or not?

AC

I've looked over this again and looked for something more to say. I've already gave my opinions on the beasts, but the Acklay certainly is bigger than I thought it was. The model is so simple, yet clearly it's not. I mean, it's just a rock wall. You made it so much more by giving it all the different shapes and sizes. The stalactites of different size add to it. That balcony is just amazing with the pieces you used. Your piece usage is always top notch and it really shows here.

With the few colors used you gave it so much texture by using the slope pieces and cylinder pieces. Adding the dark strip in-between the light broke it up nicely. The use of tiles on part of the ground, which I took for a shadow, is brilliant.

How was that?

Allright, first time I see a MOC of you (don't ask me how that is even possible)...

So I heard you got an awesome skill and a lot of bricks. I was completely prepared to see a wonder...

But still I almost had a heart-attack when I saw this MOC!!!!!!!!

Seriously? That's just so great!!!

And I am happy I am not the only one who uses those 2x4x6 rockpanels to create mountains :laugh:

Impressive, most impressive, as usual, AC! Too bad you couldn't get it done in time (would have been nice to include it in the CB entries collage), but I'll include it in the index anyway, since it's so awesome and basically just a combination/extension of your entries. :sweet: Like others, I must pick the way you did the walls as my favorite part, although the beasts are made quite well too. The only part that bugs me a bit is the sand as it looks unfinished. Was the transition from all-tiles to plates intended or did you run out of tiles?

Anyway, great work once again! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Oh, I thought it was nerd talk(Geonosian or some such). :blush::tongue:

I've looked over this again and looked for something more to say. I've already gave my opinions on the beasts, but the Acklay certainly is bigger than I thought it was. The model is so simple, yet clearly it's not. I mean, it's just a rock wall. You made it so much more by giving it all the different shapes and sizes. The stalactites of different size add to it. That balcony is just amazing with the pieces you used. Your piece usage is always top notch and it really shows here.

With the few colors used you gave it so much texture by using the slope pieces and cylinder pieces. Adding the dark strip in-between the light broke it up nicely. The use of tiles on part of the ground, which I took for a shadow, is brilliant.

How was that?

Very well done and I thought nobody would catch the tiles for the shadow part but you did! :thumbup: I have to refine that better when I have more baseplates to extend the interior.

I showed my friends, THEY FREAKED! Also really nice detail. Nice job :thumbup:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Allright, first time I see a MOC of you (don't ask me how that is even possible)...

So I heard you got an awesome skill and a lot of bricks. I was completely prepared to see a wonder...

But still I almost had a heart-attack when I saw this MOC!!!!!!!!

Seriously? That's just so great!!!

And I am happy I am not the only one who uses those 2x4x6 rockpanels to create mountains :laugh:

Welcome to my world and take your time to go through the site when you can to view previous works. As for those rock panels, did you notice how the second level are upside down?

Impressive, most impressive, as usual, AC! Too bad you couldn't get it done in time (would have been nice to include it in the CB entries collage), but I'll include it in the index anyway, since it's so awesome and basically just a combination/extension of your entries. :sweet: Like others, I must pick the way you did the walls as my favorite part, although the beasts are made quite well too. The only part that bugs me a bit is the sand as it looks unfinished. Was the transition from all-tiles to plates intended or did you run out of tiles?

Anyway, great work once again! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

I really didn't want to rush the remaining details as the Orrays were last minute additions together with the brick-built drones. After I've done the first wall unit, it was just a matter of replicating the design for another five units. But that's easier said than done. As mentioned above, the transition to tiles was intended to show the shadows. Truly satisfied the way it turned out.

Thanks for the blog!

AC

Work of a pure and total genius.....you have out done yourself again 'ACPin' ! :excited:

Please don't stop.....I wonder what's next ? :wink:

Very well done and I thought nobody would catch the tiles for the shadow part but you did! :thumbup: I have to refine that better when I have more baseplates to extend the interior.

AC

Whoop! Whoop! I win! :laugh:

Work of a pure and total genius.....you have out done yourself again 'ACPin' ! :excited:

Please don't stop.....I wonder what's next ? :wink:

You guys have been spoiled too much! I've just gone through two months of work on these and you're already asking what's next? C'mon gimme a break... :roflmao:

Whoop! Whoop! I win! :laugh:

Yes you did! :excited:

AC

AC, I bet if you posted this on the CUUSOO website, it would make roughly 3,000 supporters in under an hour! This is good stuff, man!!

Be careful what you wish for! :wink:

AC

Just received notification that this project Creator Sets: Star Wars Arena Beasts has been reviewed by the Lego reps and now published in Lego CUUSOO!

Please support if you want these beasts to become real sets.

AC

Just received notification that this project Creator Sets: Star Wars Arena Beasts has been reviewed by the Lego reps and now published in Lego CUUSOO!

AC

You've definitely got my vote! These could very well become my favourite SW sets of all time if they get produced. Hooray for CUUSOO!

Hell yes.

You've definitely got my vote! These could very well become my favourite SW sets of all time if they get produced. Hooray for CUUSOO!

sick! great job as usual!

Hell yes.

Thanks all for you support and let's spread the word! :thumbup:

AC

Once again a masterpiece in lego form from a MOC legend! *oh2* The whole thing is a dream set up for a Attack of the Clones fan like myself! :wub:

I should've borrowed your armies to populate the arena. :grin:

AC

I would have loved to have seen my Geonsians and sand red Battle Droids in what would be their perfect surroundings. If only that dam Atantic Ocean was not in the way! :laugh:

Hell yes.

Are you ready for another dose of Whoop! Whoop!?....well, too bad if you're not, cause it's coming!

Whoop! Whoop! Tally another supporter for the wee little beasties. :laugh:

Wow! Given the multitude of creations you have made this has got to be one of the best! The scale of the arena is beyond epic but complimented so nicely by the brick built creatures, got a count on the number of bricks used lol? Amazing, speechless, and all that jazz.

Once again a masterpiece in lego form from a MOC legend! *oh2* The whole thing is a dream set up for a Attack of the Clones fan like myself! :wub:

I would have loved to have seen my Geonsians and sand red Battle Droids in what would be their perfect surroundings. If only that dam Atantic Ocean was not in the way! :laugh:

At least now you have an idea of what your armies need for a real battleground! :grin:

Are you ready for another dose of Whoop! Whoop!?....well, too bad if you're not, cause it's coming!

Whoop! Whoop! Tally another supporter for the wee little beasties. :laugh:

Thanks and spread the word!

Wow! Given the multitude of creations you have made this has got to be one of the best! The scale of the arena is beyond epic but complimented so nicely by the brick built creatures, got a count on the number of bricks used lol? Amazing, speechless, and all that jazz.

I lost count after 100! :laugh:

AC

This is a properly amazing build and an inspiration for what is possible with Lego.

My fave is the Arklay. That thing looks so mean! It's totally gonna om nom nom itself some Jedi, I don't care what happened in the film.

nice arena

Better start expanding your vocabulary. :wink:

This is a properly amazing build and an inspiration for what is possible with Lego.

My fave is the Arklay. That thing looks so mean! It's totally gonna om nom nom itself some Jedi, I don't care what happened in the film.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

AC

If I remember correctly this arena is round on Genosis. Yet other than that small problem I think this mic turned out really well and has a large amount of accuracy to the film.