Erdbeereis

Astromech Workplace Contest

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I am brand new to EB, can I still enter the contest?

Yes.

I can't upload my entry because: " You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board."

Why? What's problem?

I can't upload my entry because: " You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board."

Why? What's problem?

I think it's because you're new and you need to have at least 10 posts before you can post pictures

I think it's because you're new and you need to have at least 10 posts before you can post pictures

oh thanks

default_laugh2.gif

I don't think you have to have a certain amount of posts. It's more likely that you are not deeplinking them properly. Here's a tutorial that should help you out. :classic:

LINK

Yes, that error occurs when you try to embed an image using a URL that doesn't end with an image file type. (.png, .jpg, etc.) If you still can't get it to work for you after you follow the tutorial, send me a PM with the URL of the image you're trying to use, and I'll see if I can help you.

Fantastic, I will be in this contest; though I have little chance, I will do my best :cry_happy: :cry_happy:

Actually my creation is under contruction but to a good point :wink:

I have a question: in the first post it is said that the creation are rated. How I add a vote to one creation?? :look:

I have a question: in the first post it is said that the creation are rated. How I add a vote to one creation?? :look:

Once the contest reaches the deadline, we'll open a new topic in which you can cast your votes.

Does everything on the entry be new ? I mean, I have build a mid-size R2-D2 in May that I have displayed on the french SeTechnic forum : can I use it as a part of my entry or not ?

Does everything on the entry be new ? I mean, I have build a mid-size R2-D2 in May that I have displayed on the french SeTechnic forum : can I use it as a part of my entry or not ?

I think that would be fine, but you would have to have enough other new components in your entry. :classic:

Wah! My already posted entry images are 800x601! default_oh3.gif

Do I need to crop them?

No, that's fine. :classic:

I did manage to fiddle around with some of my my collection for this contest, but nothing came up that was worth an entry :tongue:

I'll try to have better ideas next time, and good luck to everyone who entered :sweet:

I did manage to fiddle around with some of my my collection for this contest, but nothing came up that was worth an entry :tongue:

I'll try to have better ideas next time, and good luck to everyone who entered :sweet:

Same here. I've got a couple tablescraps kicking around now, but none worth entering. :shrug_oh_well:

Awesome entries everyone, and best of luck to all of you!

Man that’s rough! Getting the snub. :cry_sad: I was noticing a lot of people only 1-3 people. I saw about 7-10 really good entries and about another 5-10 would be worthy of top 5. :sweet: I felt a lot better voting for as many as I could, rather than putting all my points on only one two good entries. :thumbup::cry_happy: The UCS R2 would have been nice but by the looks the points so far I’ll be “Luck”y to make top 5 myself. Good luck everyone. :wub:

Edited by Rook

The prize pool just got even better!

Each set of droids will now also include:

'snip'

Had to look up what that is and where it comes from :blush: - pretty cool astromech though. Judging by the distinctive two tiered dome I'd say it's an early predecessor of the 51E series astromechs :devil::grin:

I want to wish everyone good luck. There were a ton of great MOC's entered. I'm not going to vote since I am supplying a prize, I wouldn't want the chance that my vote breaks a tie or anything.

Good luck!