Erdbeereis

Astromech Workplace Contest

Oh, thanks.

And how many minifigs could be in the MOC(exept astr. droids)?

You can put as many in as you want; there is no limit. They only requirement is that there needs to be at least one astromech.

Hmmmm sounds interesting, should I enter or not? That is the question. :laugh:

AC

So it looks like the competition is now for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th prizes :wink:

Don't forget the 5th place, which also gets the set of droids!

Hello everyone!

Saw this contest and was moved to sign up just to enter it. I actually have an astromech droid, now I just have to work out what sort of things it might do...

Wish me luck (gonna need it)

Aescarion

Quick rules q: are decals we've made ourselves (made on photoshop and printed out on decal paper, for instance) ok?

Quick rules q: are decals we've made ourselves (made on photoshop and printed out on decal paper, for instance) ok?

Decals and custom minifigures and accessories (Brickarms, Brickforge) are allowed, but modifying parts is not allowed.

Yep. :wink:

There are no guarrantees in life, but I'll try my best. :devil:

AC

Hmmmm sounds interesting, should I enter or not? That is the question. :laugh:

AC

If we're voting, I'll vote no! XD Some people I know I still have no chance of beating and you're one of them! Your resources are light years beyond mine! :')

If we're voting, I'll vote no! XD Some people I know I still have no chance of beating and you're one of them! Your resources are light years beyond mine! :')

Look who's talking! I won't ever attempt at building another ship without you looking at my back! :laugh:

AC

Now everyone, get your bricks together and start putting your idea together for this contest! :wub:

Wow! Very generous prizes! You guys are amazing.

If I get the chance I'd love to enter this.

I mean, who doesn't love astromechs? :classic:

The prizes are impressive =) I'll try;D

Oh and is it actually possible to cut those long hose bricks to shorten them? Or is that part modifiying?

Edited by Vector

The prizes are impressive =) I'll try;D

Oh and is it actually possible to cut those long hose bricks to shorten them? Or is that part modifiying?

Hmm... I think that would probably fall under modifying, so I don't believe that is allowed.

Sounds like a great contest with amazing prizes. Let's give a big thanks to the donors, you guys are the best! I've got a good idea...let's see if I can translate it from my imagination into bricks well enough!

Is there a deadline for entering, or just for entry-submitting?

What do you mean exactly?

What do you mean exactly?

I don't want to sign up if I cannot complete an entry. I would sign up once my entry is finished, or not if it is not finished.

I don't think you have to sign up at all - it's not like a group build or anything similar. When you finish your entry, you create the thread with the appropriate subtitle in the right subforum and you've just entered the contest ...

I don't think you have to sign up at all - it's not like a group build or anything similar. When you finish your entry, you create the thread with the appropriate subtitle in the right subforum and you've just entered the contest ...

Indeed. If you finish something before the contest ends, you enter it. There are no sign-ups.

Brickdoctor is correct. No sign up is necessary; just enter your MOC when it's done.

Indeed. If you finish something before the contest ends, you enter it. There are no sign-ups.

Brickdoctor is correct. No sign up is necessary; just enter your MOC when it's done.

Perfect. :thumbup: