Ceroknight

Star Wars Chess Set - Attack of the Clones Version

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello!

It's a bit late due to the certain problem LDD had a few days ago, but I thought I might as well share it :classic:

7158474141_ed19e00fe3_z.jpg

It's the same as my previous one with characters from the second episode featured.

7343681272_194fe938d4_z.jpg

The new mosaic is Jango Fett :classic:

7158473913_8d0f6e93ae_z.jpg

On the 'light' side:

Pawns: Clones

Bishops: Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and Master Yoda (Obi-Wan because he's Anakin's master and Yoda because he is known for being wise :tongue:)

Knights: Mace Windu and Luminara Unduli (Both pretty strong Jedis)

Rooks: Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter and a Republic Gunship (Both MINIs)

Queen: Padme

King: Jedi Padawan Anakin

7343681754_8cd9eb58cf_z.jpg

On the 'dark' side:

Pawns: Geonosians

Bishops: Jango Fett and Zam Wesell

Knights: Tusken Raiders (I wanted to include figures from as many scenes as possible)

Rooks: Slave I (MINI) and a Geonosian Starfighter (Legostein's design)

Queen: Count Dooku

King: Darth Siduous (With Death Star Plan)

A new feature I added is that now, everyone has weapons, which I find it a bit better :sweet:

Hope you guys like it, LDD file attached and more pictures always on my flickr account :sweet:

Thanks!

Ceroknight

Looks nice! I like your addition of the weapons! Would you mind saying or taking pictures of what is on the sides of the box?

Nice work Cero, I really like the rooks you've built. Though the gunship seems a bit over-sized.

Great work! My only suggestions would be to substitute Super Battle Droids for the Tusken Raiders, as they are more affiliated with the CIS. Although I do understand your reasoning for including the Tuskens.

Looks nice! I like your addition of the weapons! Would you mind saying or taking pictures of what is on the sides of the box?

Thanks! I posted the Mosaic, and the 4th wall opens to store the figures, check out my first one!

Nice work Cero, I really like the rooks you've built. Though the gunship seems a bit over-sized.

Thanks! I agree with you about the Gunship, it's a bit big isn't it?

Great work! My only suggestions would be to substitute Super Battle Droids for the Tusken Raiders, as they are more affiliated with the CIS. Although I do understand your reasoning for including the Tuskens.

Thanks! I was going to use SBDs but they seem too dull to use as Knights :tongue:

It looks awesome. You did a great selection of minifigures :thumbup:

Thanks!

Edited by Ceroknight

I think Geonosian BD's would have worked better as Pawns than Geonosions, and maybe have the Geo's as Knights.

Really nice looking Jango mosaic :thumbup:.

Great job! I think that you did a great job selecting the figures but I think it might get confusing with jedi as multiple different pieces.

Wow good point! I didn't think about that when I was building this :blush:

I think Geonosian BD's would have worked better as Pawns than Geonosions, and maybe have the Geo's as Knights.

Really nice looking Jango mosaic :thumbup:.

Thanks! I thought battle droids would be a bit boring so I used Geonosions. But using them as Knights would have been good too :sweet: