Bricknave

LEGO Fan Personality Test

While practicing my HTML and PHP, I developed a Personality Test based on the various archetypes of the LEGO fan community.

7336295496_6fbc1935c4_n.jpg

Click on the image to go straight to the test.

There isn't a "best" archetype, they all play vital parts in the LEGO fan community.

I am the Purist MOCer archetype because I focus on MOCing more than other fan activities, and I don't use custom molded pieces often.

What archetype are you the most like? :classic:

If you would like to show your badge here on Eurobricks, copy and paste the BBCode.

Edited by Bricknave

I'm the reviewer! Comforting to know since I'm a teacher at the academy. :laugh:

Great quiz.

Reviewer_Widget.jpg

Purist_MOCer_Widget.jpg

Nice test. I'm a Purist MOCer, which I think is fairly accuarate. Shame I rarely build anything that lasts for more than a week. Except the not-so-secret project.:classic:

You obtain a new LEGO set! What is the first thing you do after opening it?

For this question, why isn't there a "build it" option?

You obtain the latest LEGO video game! What are you going to do with it?

And for this, I don't sell my video games!

Anyways:

Purist_MOCer_Widget.jpg

Nice quiz, but it's missing some common answers. But I am nitpicking a bit, so don't mind me :thumbup:

Me exactly, but I can bend the rules of purism a bit (LEGO Maverick over here :wink:) like cutting up sticker sheets or finding unusual ways to use pieces.

Purist_MOCer_Widget.jpg

Edited by halfpenguinhalflego

I don't know. I couldn't answer the questions since they're about MOCing, basically. I was only able to honestly answer 1 question, the sticker one. I'm just a boring ol' sticker puttin' on set builder. :tongue::cry_happy:

Hmmm... A reviewer? That's quite weird, since I barely make reviews. :laugh:

Purist MOCer, I expected as much as I rarely buy sets any more except as parts packs :laugh:

Which means I only buy highly discounted sets (minifigures excluded) mostly bricklink orders :thumbup:

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it will help me for when I make future personality tests! :thumbup:

I'm happy you had some lighthearted fun taking this test. :classic:

Reviewer too, not surprised because it's the case ! I analyze every set that come to the shelves and track the web for new ones :tongue:

It's not a perfect test and I found myself struggling to find an answer I liked on some of them, but very entertaining.

Reviewer_Widget.jpg

It said I was a purist MOCer, of which is probably true. I haven't done a lot of MOCs, but I don't destroy Lego either. I like considering reviews, but I have yet to do any officially.

Interesting personality test.

Odd! I'm a purist MOCer too. :look: Who would've thought? :sweet:

It's not a perfect test and I found myself struggling to find an answer I liked on some of them, but very entertaining.

I liked the Test, I got Purist MOCer. I agree with Cam that the test is not perfect, there should be some "none of the above" categories. For example ,the LEGO video games question, I do not play any of the LEGO games so I could not truly answer that one.