badgrass

Website of Lego Pirates and Castle Collection

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome Collection! :pir-oh: However, I couldn't really see the Castle collection, there was just shields.

You have both ITP and Eldorado Fortress! you could make some good wars. Who do you prefer, Redcoats or the rubbish bluecoats.

the castle section is still under construction but it will be completed soon :)

regarding the "imperial" war I'd vote for the "blue" guyt cause the eldorado fortress is one of my favourite sets ever :)

Nice Collection. Mine is nearly that large :pir-classic:

But i cant count the Eldorado Fortress to it. But i have some sets twice, per example Imperial Trading Post and the Skulls Eye Schooner.

I also very like your histories, i also had some. I also think that the Bluecoast are more lovable, because of the Tavern and the Eldorado Fortress, but i like the Red Coats too :pir-cry_happy:

Greez

@Commander Law: now I've uploaded almost all the pics of the castle collection too (the one of the kingdoms set are on their way)

@Brutus91: nice collection indeed! When did you start collecting? Year by year or recently by buying old sets?

:pir_laugh2: P

Pretty cool. I like how you included mini reviews of the sets

Guys I'm thinking about upgrading the site using flash technology

In the home page you will find a link to the beta version I'm working on

Let me know which version do u prefer :)

thanks

I've added some videos of my collection in Milan and also some (not yet completed) in London.

If you want let have a look and tell me if you like them at www.piratesoflego.weebly.com

cheers

p

Edited by badgrass

I notice for the 6285 Black Seas Barracuda you're using character names established in the extended official LEGO fiction.

But for other sets like 6270 Forbidden Island and 6289 Red Beard Runner you've got names like Captain William Kidd, Doctor Morris and Captain Roger Lowe which haven't appeared anywhere in the official LEGO Pirates canon to my knowledge.

Did you just make those characters up?

Beautiful collection and nice site.

One thing though, I've read of people having trouble with the fine folks in Billund if the web site's URL contains the word LEGO. Perhaps research it before you get too attached to the URL?

Don't shoot the messenger. Joe

One thing though, I've read of people having trouble with the fine folks in Billund if the web site's URL contains the word LEGO.

This is correct, the LEGO Group does not want unofficial websites and profiles using "LEGO" in the URL.

If possible, it would be advisable to substitute "LEGO" with another word like "brick".