This is my entry for the third category.

Wilfred Cribbins has lived his life in Gotham. He grew up educated and fought in the war. When he came back, he found Gotham full of corruption. Some of his friends have died from being caught between criminals. Back from the war he realized that a normal occupation wouldn't be enough to handle the criminals. That is how he became a middleman for the criminals. He would trade information for handsome payments and his safety. He has been doing this for over 30 years now, and he has seen the best and worst criminals come and go. Every time he meets with his clients he feels ashamed of himself for making money from the corruption. Now that he's old, many criminals look down on him, sometimes not even paying Wilfred his payment.

Front

7339229308_5648ee2580_z.jpg

Sides

7339228000_abb7357b96_z.jpg

Back

7339231102_39fa57543c_z.jpg

To meet one of his 'customers' he waits in a local bar.

7339234538_b7bdb65742_z.jpg

7339238958_26a16153a1_z.jpg

"My payment, Mr. Ciata"

"I'm letting you live, am I not?"

Cost:

Light Bluish Gray Minifig, Headgear Hair Male:$0.19

Light Flesh Minifig, Head Beard with SW Gray Beard and Eyebrows, Lines under Eyes, Furrowed Brow, White Pupils Pattern:$0.77

Torso Suit with 3 Buttons and Gray Tie Pattern:$1.89

Brown Arm, (Matching Left and Right) Pair:$0.62

Black Hand:$0.06

Black Hips and Legs:$0.02

Paper coat: Free

Total:$3.55

Thank you!

I hope you like this entry,and if you want to see more, check out my flickr page, link in my signiture :sweet:

Edited by Ceroknight

Very good. However I'll need to consult Luxor on that one. His occupation doesn't really make him an ordinary Gothamite, so I'd like to hear my co-host's opinion on that one.

The fig itself is very fine, and I just love the backstory! :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I think Wilfred Cribbins's story could be acceptable as for the rules if you make clear that that of middleman was not his real 'profession', but a way, as many in certain parts of Gotham seem to have, to supplement his salary.

At least this is what I seem to gather from your description, but it may be read the other way around, too.

Maybe you could fix that. :wink:

I like his coat :thumbup:

Also a nice built bar :classic:

I'm glad you like it!

Very good. However I'll need to consult Luxor on that one. His occupation doesn't really make him an ordinary Gothamite, so I'd like to hear my co-host's opinion on that one.

The fig itself is very fine, and I just love the backstory! :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Thank you for complimenting my entry and letting me know, I will fix that right now! :sweet:

I think Wilfred Cribbins's story could be acceptable as for the rules if you make clear that that of middleman was not his real 'profession', but a way, as many in certain parts of Gotham seem to have, to supplement his salary.

At least this is what I seem to gather from your description, but it may be read the other way around, too.

Maybe you could fix that. :wink:

That's exactly what I was thinking for a backstory, but it seems I described it poorly :tongue:

Fixed!

Ha, I see the doctor who reference there. :thumbup::laugh:

Anyway, nice figure, he seems ordinary, but different enough to know he's kind of...suspicious.

:laugh: I was hoping someone would get that!