Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day Six

So you are a Sith then? And you're trying to convince us that Coryn is with you? I love Sithy slips. :laugh:

:oh3:

If anyone else had said this, it wouldn't have sounded half as dirty. :grin:

I wouldn't say that. Her opinion may differ from many here, but she has certainly been active in discussing it.

There's every possibility that Coryn is a Sith. I guess we shall find out once we lynch Shaak Ti today. I don't see what choice we have but to test the role cop's results.

Odd that we have not heard of this role cop previously, nor his results. If Master Ti turns out to be Jedi tomorrow, that will be the final nail in Coryn's coffin for me.

Yes, but active doesn't mean sensical. Her argument yesterday seemed half-baked at best, and as soon as Nadar Vebb realized that the argument was distracting others from the Lynch of Monn, and said that, in that light, the argument was suspicious, she heel-face-turned and got on the bandwagon of Monn. (Although she failed to vote for him, but it didn't matter at the time, and she likely would have voted for him anyways.) Her argument today is that Coryn is scum because Monn showed up janitored. The problem with basing an argument against Coryn on the janitoring of those who were lynched by a band-wagon mostly following Coryn, is apparent if you look at who was janitored and when.

When it was most critical for broad trust in Coryn, C-3PO showed up Janitored. If he had showed up town, he easily could have passed it off as the fault of Zane, or any number of other excuses. He wasn't in jeapordy of being Lynched if C-3PO showed up town, but he would have had the Town's utmost respect and trust, had C-3PO shown up Sith.

The following day, when we followed his and other players' suspicions against Euna, in a vote that was, in some part, to determine whether Coryn could be trusted or not, and whether C-3PO was scum, Euna showed up Town. Had she been janitored, Coryn would have the ability to say that all the scum are being janitored, therefore gaining the town's trust, and making us all believe that both Euna and C-3PO were Scum, and then lead the Town to it's defeat.

Then, today we found that the object of our Lynch yesterday, Volvif Monn, wad been Janitored. Superficially, it may look like "he was Town" and that Coryn had obfuscated the results so that we would all believe he was scum, therefore being a scum himself. However, in order to believe that, one must ignore the previous day's results! Surely, had this been Coryn's intention, he would have janitored Euna! If he had, we'd all be eating from his palm right now! But instead, there's the potential for massive doubt as to his loyalty to the Town. The Janitoring patterns seem to point to a framing of Coryn, as opposed to perpetration by Coryn.

Another thing. By stating that this Vote is substantiated by a Role-cop, a role that, at least to my knowledge, cannot be tricked, or insane, Cotyn has made a very bold move. A scum would never make a move that bold. He will be held directly responsible should she turn up Town, and even if he was sure he'd win tonight, he still would not for fear of some variable not going according to plan.

It makes full sense for such a role to be withheld from the general knowledge. That way, the scum won't know what's hit 'em! :laugh:

Vote: Shaak Ti (Flare)

Sayonara Scumbag!

And if I'm wrong, remind me to never play poker with Tammo... Ever. :grin:

Do I have to be Sith in order for him to be my dear? He does have rubbery hair :sweet:

Hands off! Coryn is mine. :angry:

Now now, ladies, there's plenty of me to go around! :wink:

Another thing. By stating that this Vote is substantiated by a Role-cop, a role that, at least to my knowledge, cannot be tricked, or insane, Cotyn has made a very bold move. A scum would never make a move that bold. He will be held directly responsible should she turn up Town, and even if he was sure he'd win tonight, he still would not for fear of some variable not going according to plan.

It makes full sense for such a role to be withheld from the general knowledge. That way, the scum won't know what's hit 'em! :laugh:

And if I'm wrong, remind me to never play poker with Tammo... Ever. :grin:

Yes, he made a very bold move, but it was probably worth it since it probably bought him the ticket for a Sith win...

I'll remind you... trust me, I'll remind you :wink:

Yes, he made a very bold move, but it was probably worth it since it probably bought him the ticket for a Sith win...

But if you show up town, then we'll know he's scum. :laugh: Yor counter-argument depends on yourself being scum!

I'll remind you... trust me, I'll remind you :wink:

No, I don't think you'll need to. :wink:

Vote Tally:

Shaak Ti (Flare) 10 Votes - 5 Penalty, Tamamono, Scorpiox, Kadabra, Sisco, Dannylonglegs,

Ithra Srryn (Macoco) 5 Votes - 5 Penalty

Aayla Secura (Darth Nihilus) 5 Votes - 5 Penalty

Coryn Kellens (Tamamono) 1 Vote - Flare

I trust the role cop's result so:

But if you show up town, then we'll know he's scum. :laugh:

He may be, but if he is, he could just 'outs the role cop' (ie choose an innocent Jedi) and place the blame on them for feeding him false results. Then what will you do? Keep the pressure on Coryn, or trust him once again and lynch your next teammate on his command?

I really hope he's telling the truth and Shaak Ti is not...

He may be, but if he is, he could just 'outs the role cop' (ie choose an innocent Jedi) and place the blame on them for feeding him false results. Then what will you do? Keep the pressure on Coryn, or trust him once again and lynch your next teammate on his command?

I really hope he's telling the truth and Shaak Ti is not...

No, if Coryn's wrong about this, he's scum, but I highly, highly, highly doubt that he's wrong about this. There's way too much at play for him to have made it all up. :sceptic:

I have full trust in the Role Cop's result.

Vote Tally:

Shaak Ti (Flare) 13 Votes - 5 Penalty, Tamamono, Scorpiox, Kadabra, Sisco, Dannylonglegs, MacK, ADHO15, Macoco

Still To Vote:

Darth Nihilus, TheBoyWonder

Those who haven't voted yet really should. The penalty votes make things uneven, and we really aught not to work under such conditions. It doesn't matter who you vote for, 2 people won't change anything, but please, do vote.

Also, with Shock Ti effectively gone, should we discuss who her Scummy palls are?

Those who haven't voted yet really should. The penalty votes make things uneven, and we really aught not to work under such conditions. It doesn't matter who you vote for, 2 people won't change anything, but please, do vote.

Also, with Shock Ti effectively gone, should we discuss who her Scummy palls are?

Thats Shaak Ti to you, mister! I doubt discussing who my scummy pals are will help, since I'm not scum, and since you have no proof that I am either Jedi or Sith. Any debate would be fruitless until you know my standing.

Vote Tally:

Shaak Ti (Flare) 13 Votes - 5 Penalty, Tamamono, Scorpiox, Kadabra, Sisco, Dannylonglegs, MacK, ADHO15, Macoco, Darth Nihilus

Penalty Votes To:

TheBoyWonder

The conclusion should be posted today. Send in those night actions!

IMG_0949.jpg

"If I'm scum Coryn is too! You guys have to believe me!" "Yeah right!" The crowd yells.

IMG_0950.jpg

"What's that? I was to busy looking at Barris here." "Gah! You're hopeless."

IMG_0951.jpg

"Settle down, the day is now over. Head to your rooms."

There was a mistake in the above post, TheBoyWonder will be mod killed, as this is his second offense.