Jedi Temple Mafia - Day Six

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day Six

Don't Swim In The Fountain

IMG_0926.jpg

Nadar is sitting in the fountain, humming to himself. "We are family..."

IMG_0927.jpg

A dark figure comes in, and Nadar stops singing. "We are not family!"

IMG_0928.jpg

The figure shoves his head in the water and he drowns.

IMG_0929.jpg

Leaving a dead body in the fountain.

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

IMG_0931.jpg

While Obi-Wan tried to stay awake, he fell asleep and is dreaming of Ponys. "WAIT!! Come back!" He murmurs.

IMG_0932.jpg

A droid comes in and listens. When he realizes what he's dreaming about, he shoots him in the head. "Utter nonsense."

IMG_0933.jpg

And another dead body is left in their room.

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

IMG_0936.jpg

Gree paces up and down while giving the remaining Jedi a lecture. "You guys are awful failures! You need to root out the scum among you, not your fellow Jedi!"

IMG_0937.jpg

"Now in my day." "Oh shut up! We don't want to hear about it!" Someone yells.

IMG_0938.jpg

"Fine, but you still need to hear the we were unable to find out Voolvif's afflaciation, and we found Nadar and Obi-wan dead. Both were Jedi."

IMG_0939.jpg

"I wish you good luck with today's developments."

Players:

IMG_0691-1.jpgIMG_0723.jpg

Yoda and Commander Gree (NPCs) - Played By Masked Builder And K-Nut

IMG_0719.jpg

Coryn Kelens - Tamamono

IMG_0718.jpg

Ithra Srryn - Macoco

IMG_0716.jpg

Ili Seosty - Sisco

IMG_0715.jpg

Foul Moudama - Kadabra

IMG_0712.jpg

Barriss Offee - Scorpiox

IMG_0711.jpg

Plo Koon - TheBoyWonder

IMG_0709.jpg

Kit Fisto - ADHO15

IMG_0708.jpg

Shaak Ti - Flare

IMG_0699.jpg

Ahsoka Tano - MacK

IMG_0697.jpg

Aayla Secura - Darth Nihilus

IMG_0696.jpg

Ki-Adi Mundi - Dannylonglegs

The Dead:

IMG_0693.jpgIMG_0779.jpg

Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) - Lynched Day 1
Sith

IMG_0707.jpgIMG_0787.jpg

Eeth Koth (Alex the Great) - Killed Night 1
Jedi

IMG_0720.jpgIMG_0803.jpg

Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88) Lynched Day 2
Sith

IMG_0717.jpgIMG_0809.jpg

Roron Corobb (Flipz) - Killed Night 2
Jedi

IMG_0710.jpgIMG_0816.jpg

Anakin Skywalker (Swils) - Killed Night 2
Jedi

IMG_0721.jpgIMG_0846.jpg

C-3PO (Brickdoctor) - Lynched Day 2
Unknown

IMG_0705.jpgIMG_0840.jpg

Saesee Tiin (Zakura) - Killed Night 3
Jedi

IMG_0704.jpgIMG_0839.jpg

Quinlan Vos (VolanicPanik) - Killed Night 3
Jedi

IMG_0714.jpgIMG_0897.jpg

Euna Iladru (Jedi master Brick) - Lynched Day 4
Jedi

IMG_0706.jpgIMG_0908.jpg

Luminara Unduli (Peanuts) - Killed Night 4
Jedi

IMG_0722.jpgIMG_0903.jpg

R2-D2 (fhomess) - Killed Night 4
Jedi

IMG_0713.jpgIMG_0935.jpg

Voolvif Monn (JackJonespaw) -
Unknown

IMG_0695.jpgIMG_0930.jpg

Nahdar Vebb (Scubacarrot) -
Jedi

IMG_0694.jpgIMG_0934.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Palathadric) -
Jedi

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Jedi
or the
Sith
. To win the game, the
Jedi
must kill off all the
Sith
, while the
Sith
need to outnumber the
Jedi
Third-Party (neutral)
characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles. Proxy votes are allowed if done in this format:
Proxy: Character (Player)

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. You don't get to unvote your vote, you only get one shot. No other format will be accepted. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Voting will begin in 24 hours.

"Oy, we're doing terrible! Two more Jedi dead, and another unknown!? Thats it. Now I'm absolutely sure that Coryn's scum. Now that both C3PO and Voolviff were lynched but remain unknown, it seems to me that Coryn is scum, and Ithra to go along with it. Nothing else but my arguments from yesterday makes sense."

"I'm expecting you two to come up with some great arguments as to why I'm so stupid and wrong, so don't disappoint me! :sweet:"

Excuse me?

Why are you so sure that Coryn is a Sith? Your 'logic' from yesterday made me question your alliengence if anything. Your arguments make far from sense, your whole attack was weak and based on guesses. Then, you would return with a renewed ferocity everytime Coryn mentioned Volviff, yet you're still happy to see him lynched? You're going to need more than this, Shaak. :sceptic:

Coryn may be a Sith, I don't know. But you can't lynch someone on something so fragile as this.

Ugh, they janitored Voolvif too!? :hmpf: While all signs do still point to him being a Sith, the fact that we're prevented from knowing for sure is a major pain in the megablocks. :hmpf:

As for Nahdar and Obi-Wan, as misguided as many of their theories were, they were both active and helpful members of the town, and they shall be missed. :sadnew: We'll avenge you, guys! :cry_happy:

Speaking of avenging, I've got some good news for everyone - we've caught another Sith. :thumbup: Last night, our Role Cop poked around in Shaak Ti's room and was able to determine that she is the Janitor. Because the janitor action is useless to anyone who isn't scum, this can allow us to be 100% certain that Shaak Ti is another scumbag - and that Voolvif was one as well. I guess now we know why she never had to second-guess herself on her weird theories about me - she didn't have to be afraid of being wrong. :laugh: So, Shaak, have you got any last words about how your job is to keep the floors clean, or shall we just string you up by your toes now? :grin:

For those of you who didn't know, a Role Cop is an investigator who can find out a person's role but not their affiliation.

Well that explains things. Obviously Shaak was trying to defend her Sith buddy yesterday, and jumped on the bandwagon to avoid our gaze, and removed his body to confuse us again. Well, I guess thats settled for today. :laugh:

Since you've been such a good boy Coryn, why don't you come with me into this lovely dark corner, I'm sure your hair is as rubbery as it appears... :drool:

Me, janitor? I'm sorry but that just isn't true. I am nothing other than a vanilla townie, and an inexperienced one at that.

Unless your Cop is insane, you are a bloody liar. Of course this lie creates another reason as to why you are a scum, because if you were a townie you wouldn't lie about a thing like this!

I never was happy to see Voolvif lynched, and its hard to know if I should be happy or sad when we don't know on what side Voolvif was on. Although I do suspect that he was a townie.

I see that the scum are determined to take me down, but I'll just let the rest of you know... when the conclusion comes and we see who the scum are - Coryn will be one of them!

This is my prediction of what will happen in the rest of the game:

1. Coryn and buddies are determined to get me out of the way, by making the lie that I am a janitor and a scum. Since Coryn is extremely influential and because his scummy friends are discreet, they'll manage to get a lynch on me.

2. When I'm lynched, I'll show up as Town, and of course since Coryn's ROLE COP can't reveal my allegiance, he'll be safe and won't be under suspicion as scum.

4. Of course from then on, the scum won't be able to use their real janitor, but since they have almost already beaten the town, his job won't be necessary. Or perhaps the real janitor only had two shots or something, so he wouldn't be able to janitor anyone anyways.

5. The scum will pick off the rest of the Town members one by one, with the help of our best friend Coryn. :sweet:

6. Scum will win... good job Coryn.

And I'm sure most of you would rather trust Coryn rather than me, in fact most of my friends are gone now so I doubt many of you will stand up for me... so when Town loses, remember, it's your fault for trusting him instead of lynching him.

Thats all I have to say.

An easy lynch doesn't mean a correct lynch...

Since you've been such a good boy Coryn, why don't you come with me into this lovely dark corner, I'm sure your hair is as rubbery as it appears... :drool:

Ooh, I'd love to... :wub_drool:

Unless your Cop is insane, you are a bloody liar. Of course this lie creates another reason as to why you are a scum, because if you were a townie you wouldn't lie about a thing like this!

There is no such thing as an insane role cop. :laugh: Since it tells about specific roles, there is no way that would work. Even if it did, why would it call a vanilla townie the janitor? :wacko: No, Shaak, you are definitely the Sith Janitor, and you're going to hang today. :sweet:

1. Coryn and buddies are determined to get me out of the way, by making the lie that I am a janitor and a scum. Since Coryn is extremely influential and because his scummy friends are discreet, they'll manage to get a lynch on me.

Let me correct that for you:

1. Coryn and the rest of the town is determined to get the scum out of the way, so they got their role cop to investigate the scummiest person and - what a surprise - she came up with a scum role! :laugh: Since Coryn has done loads of work for the town and there's no reason to distrust a role cop who has thoroughly proven himself in the past, they'll manage to get a lynch on you and you'll turn up Sith.

2. When I'm lynched, I'll show up as Town, and of course since Coryn's ROLE COP can't reveal my allegiance, he'll be safe and won't be under suspicion as scum.

Um, no. :laugh: If you flip town (which I am 99% sure will not happen), then the role cop will be held accountable for feeding me false information. Don't shoot the messenger.

And I'm sure most of you would rather trust Coryn rather than me, in fact most of my friends are gone now so I doubt many of you will stand up for me... so when Town loses, remember, it's your fault for trusting him instead of lynching him.

Thats all I have to say.

I love how you say most of your friends are gone now. Do you mean your scumbuddies? :grin:

No, town will not lose. We're about to kill another sith right here and now, bringing us one step closer to ending this once and for all. When town wins, it'll be because we didn't listen to the dying words of scumbags like you.

"Oy, we're doing terrible! Two more Jedi dead, and another unknown!? Thats it. Now I'm absolutely sure that Coryn's scum. Now that both C3PO and Voolviff were lynched but remain unknown, it seems to me that Coryn is scum, and Ithra to go along with it. Nothing else but my arguments from yesterday makes sense."

Wrong! And I have logic to back me up, as opposed to just trust!

Coryn is not scum, because Obi-Wan got killed last night! Why does this make sense you might ask? Because Coryn knows who the PRs are. Still confused?

Last night I talked with Obi-Wan bacause both of us were worried we'd be killed in the night. (turns out he was right! :cry_sad: ) He suspected that he would be killed because his argument with Vebb yesterday made the scum suspect that he was a PR, which was a feasible conclusion.

He said:

A really smart scum would totally trust a townie with his vote to get his trust.

But I am almost worried more that I may die. I think I may have led the scum to believe that I have a power role from the whole arguement between me and Nahdar, so I wouldn't be surprised if I die tonight. At least if I do we will not lose another power role.

But I hear you. :thumbup:

(Note: My whole conversation with him started well after the 24 hour period during which night actions were to be sent. Also, this quote is uneditted, this is the exact quote to which I was refering earlier.)

Because Coryn knows who the PRs are, there would be no reason for him to kill Obi-Wan. He was vocal, but trusting of Coryn. I don't think it's feasible that Coryn was worried he might catch on to anything, become a leader of the town (sorry Obi's ghost :tongue: ), or stop him from offing more townies, if he was scum.

Also, while you and your scummy palls may be doing "Terrible" we, the Townies are not. I'm confident we Lynched a scum yesterday, and we will again today leaving only one more, and the SK to deal with, I suspect. :wink: It'll be 2 against 9 :grin: assuming two more of us die in the night. :hmpf_bad:

Me, janitor? I'm sorry but that just isn't true. I am nothing other than a vanilla townie, and an inexperienced one at that.

Thats all I have to say.

Aww, I was hoping for a frantic role claim. :hmpf_bad::laugh:

Chirp whistle chirp. (Sweet, easy lynch! :sweet: )

No Lynch is an easy Lynch unless you know who the scum are... :look:

I never was happy to see Voolvif lynched, and its hard to know if I should be happy or sad when we don't know on what side Voolvif was on. Although I do suspect that he was a townie.

I see that the scum are determined to take me down, but I'll just let the rest of you know... when the conclusion comes and we see who the scum are - Coryn will be one of them!

4. Of course from then on, the scum won't be able to use their real janitor, but since they have almost already beaten the town, his job won't be necessary. Or perhaps the real janitor only had two shots or something, so he wouldn't be able to janitor anyone anyways.

5. The scum will pick off the rest of the Town members one by one, with the help of our best friend Coryn. :sweet:

Thats all I have to say.

Inexperianced? That old chestnut, I'm sorry but that is no excuse.

You expect us to take your word for it? And of course, you would call Coryn a liar since he has outed you. I'm pretty sure that Coryn is reliable.

You suspect that Volviff was a Jedi? Nice one, seeing as you janitored his corpse to confuse the face that he is a Sith.

Why would the Sith want to take you down even if you were a Jedi? It's not like you've been contributing much to be honest. It's far more likely that your scum buddies have told you to continue assualting Coryn, shame that it didn't work out for you. :laugh:

Nice prediction. Although there are many innacuracies. For a start, Coryn said that the ROLE COP discovered that you are a Janitor, a role only used by scummies. Also, it is rather easy for you to describe how 'Sith will win because we trusted Coryn', yet he is one of the only ones who has consistantly worked with the Jedi.

Enjoy your lynch, say bye to your Sith friends for me.

Ooh, I'd love to... :wub_drool:

You know where to find me... :wink:

Again, I'm not the janitor, unless its possible that I could be a janitor while receiving a message from the host saying that I'm a vanilla townie? raisedeyebrow.gif

But you all are convinced to lynch me, so it looks like there's nothing I could say to convince you to believe the truth...

If you want me to say goodbye to my sith friends, then - goodbye Coryn :wink:

Again, I'm not the janitor, unless its possible that I could be a janitor while receiving a message from the host saying that I'm a vanilla townie? raisedeyebrow.gif

But you all are convinced to lynch me, so it looks like there's nothing I could say to convince you to believe the truth...

So you are a Sith then? And you're trying to convince us that Coryn is with you? I love Sithy slips. :laugh:

So you are a Sith then? And you're trying to convince us that Coryn is with you? I love Sithy slips. :laugh:

No, I'm not a sith, but my only friend who is a sith is Coryn :grin::tongue:

Why would the Sith want to take you down even if you were a Jedi? It's not like you've been contributing much to be honest.

I wouldn't say that. Her opinion may differ from many here, but she has certainly been active in discussing it.

There's every possibility that Coryn is a Sith. I guess we shall find out once we lynch Shaak Ti today. I don't see what choice we have but to test the role cop's results.

Odd that we have not heard of this role cop previously, nor his results. If Master Ti turns out to be Jedi tomorrow, that will be the final nail in Coryn's coffin for me.

So it looks like the scum Janitor is at work again with Volviff. Loosing Master Obi-Wan and Nahdar is not good. :hmpf_bad:

But there is good news for today, Shaak Ti is the scum Janitor. I fully trust that the Town Role Cop is correct in this result.

"I'm expecting you two to come up with some great arguments as to why I'm so stupid and wrong, so don't disappoint me! :sweet:"

:hmpf: Nice try scum, your janitoring of C-3PO and Volviff to confuse us didn't work. Coryn isn't a scum, and nice try to lump me in with him because I pointed out your flawed logic and suspected you the previous day. You are correct though that nothing makes sense from your arguments yesterday, that is because you are a Sith. :laugh:

Ugh, they janitored Voolvif too!? :hmpf: While all signs do still point to him being a Sith, the fact that we're prevented from knowing for sure is a major pain in the megablocks. :hmpf:

As for Nahdar and Obi-Wan, as misguided as many of their theories were, they were both active and helpful members of the town, and they shall be missed. :sadnew: We'll avenge you, guys! :cry_happy:

Speaking of avenging, I've got some good news for everyone - we've caught another Sith. :thumbup: Last night, our Role Cop poked around in Shaak Ti's room and was able to determine that she is the Janitor. Because the janitor action is useless to anyone who isn't scum, this can allow us to be 100% certain that Shaak Ti is another scumbag - and that Voolvif was one as well. I guess now we know why she never had to second-guess herself on her weird theories about me - she didn't have to be afraid of being wrong. :laugh: So, Shaak, have you got any last words about how your job is to keep the floors clean, or shall we just string you up by your toes now? :grin:

For those of you who didn't know, a Role Cop is an investigator who can find out a person's role but not their affiliation.

Excellent work by the Town Role Cop! :thumbup: I was 90% percent sure Shaak Ti was a scum yesterday and this is just confirmation.

Thats all I have to say.

Yeah, I am not buying any of that. :laugh:

I wouldn't say that. Her opinion may differ from many here, but she has certainly been active in discussing it.

There's every possibility that Coryn is a Sith. I guess we shall find out once we lynch Shaak Ti today. I don't see what choice we have but to test the role cop's results.

Odd that we have not heard of this role cop previously, nor his results. If Master Ti turns out to be Jedi tomorrow, that will be the final nail in Coryn's coffin for me.

I had previously known of the existence of the Role Cop on Day 2 , however we decided not to reveal that role until we got something substantial to lynch a Sith. It is better to keep the Sith in the dark as regards to the existence of specific power roles so they can assume they got one or didn't, without ever truly knowing.

IMG_0939.jpg

"You guys sure have been quite today. Well, go ahead and vote."

You have 48 hours to place your votes.

This is, without a doubt, the correct choice for today.

Vote: Shaak Ti (Flare)

This seems like Hugar all over again. :laugh:

Vote: Shaak Ti (Flare) Nothing you have said has given me any cause to doubt this result.

No question, whatsoever.

Vote: Shaak Ti (Flare)

Vote: Coryn Kellens (Tamamono)

I'm innocent, but you are all listening to my dear Sith Coryn, so poo poo on all of you :sweet:

Vote: Coryn Kellens (Tamamono)

I'm innocent, but you are all listening to my dear Sith Coryn, so poo poo on all of you :sweet:

Your dear Sith? Another slip there. :tongue:

Your dear Sith? Another slip there. :tongue:

Do I have to be Sith in order for him to be my dear? He does have rubbery hair :sweet:

Just kidding >.>

Do I have to be Sith in order for him to be my dear? He does have rubbery hair :sweet:

Just kidding >.>

Hands off! Coryn is mine. :angry: