Norro

Request Pirate Lego - what future sets would you like?

Lego ambassadors are asking about a 'dream set'... so far no one has mentioned pirates... thought someone here might X-D

The Thread...

God Bless,

Nathan

I don't have Lugnet membership, but someone who has can just post a link to Puerto Brico. That should save a lot writing.

EDIT: To Make Sure no one gets confused anymore, I deleted this part of the post. :capn:

MisterPhes, do you think we should inform BaronSat that we'd like to use his set as an example before we send it?

I doubt if Baronsat would agree, since he's already commercializing his set himself.

I understood that the purpose would be to make the selected set available on the official online Lego shop.

But I won't harm to ask him.

The purpose wouldn't be to make the selected set [Puerto Brico] avaiable for sale on the official online LEGO shop because the thread isn't asking for direct submissions. Puerto Brico's purpose is to visually demonstrate a "dream set" rather than merely writing about it.

Its an informal survey anyway so the information might not go anywhere, but we should at least get Puerto Brico out there.

I know, but it would be good to ask BaronSat to see if we can use his excellent modle as an example for TLGA (The Lego Group Ambassadors, I just made that up)

Yes, it would. I never said we shouldn't.

However, EVERYONE that posts in this forum with a Lugnet account should be posting their pirate ideas in that thread. Not just Puerto Brico.

However, EVERYONE that posts in this forum with a Lugnet account should be posting their pirate ideas in that thread. Not just Puerto Brico.

Oh oops! I just posted that we all want a huge pirate ship. Sorry:

my post on lugnet

Well that's a start... So thank ye. Although personally I'd rather see an Armada Fortress than another ship...

Yeah, that's why I said sorry, I forgot to confer with ye all. I made a big assumption.

I was just so excited to be able to help!

I would also like to see another fortress, perhaps together with a harbor!

If that is also your wish then go back to Lugnet and add more to the discussion

I have registered to Lugnet and I'm awaiting the confirmation Email. If they don't ask me for money I shall add to that thread too.

Consider this, you must pay about 10 dollars to join. So, that could be out of the question for most of us.
I have registered to Lugnet and I'm awaiting the confirmation Email. If they don't ask me for money I shall add to that thread too.

Lugnet doesn't charge for posting privileges! The $10 is to become a member and host web pages on the site + keep your collection, piece counts etc in the database. I posted for years before becoming a member...

God Bless,

Nathan

I never understood how Lugnet works.

What is the difference with a forum?

It looks complicated to me.

Lugnet doesn't charge for posting privileges! The $10 is to become a member and host web pages on the site + keep your collection, piece counts etc in the database. I posted for years before becoming a member...

In that case then we can all register and post in that thread!

In that case then we can all register and post in that thread!

I also registed. Waiting for confirmation mail.

I noticed however that there is no link to this forum on the pirate newsgroup.

But there is still a link to the obsolete PirateBricks.com.

Maybe we can ask Richie Dulin to add a link?

The purpose wouldn't be to make the selected set [Puerto Brico] avaiable for sale on the official online LEGO shop because the thread isn't asking for direct submissions. Puerto Brico's purpose is to visually demonstrate a "dream set" rather than merely writing about it.

Its an informal survey anyway so the information might not go anywhere, but we should at least get Puerto Brico out there.

I would be proud if my model could gather differents ideas for pirates sets.

And if ever TLC offer me a fortune to have this model I won't mind... who would???? X-D

I noticed however that there is no link to this forum on the pirate newsgroup. But there is still a link to the obsolete PirateBricks.com. Maybe we can ask Richie Dulin to add a link?

Yes, that would be a good idea. You can go right ahead! X-D

I would be proud if my model could gather differents ideas for pirates sets.

I'll post it in the Lugnet thread, unless you want to do it...

I never understood how Lugnet works.

What is the difference with a forum?

It looks complicated to me.

I have to admit I find it easier to use than these boards (not an EB specific problem, just the Invision etc style)... Guess it is just what you are used to...

God Bless,

Nathan

I'll post it in the Lugnet thread, unless you want to do it...

I'm megalomaniac but not as much as posting a new saying my Lego dream would be something like one of my model... even if the fact of customizing is already making our own Lego dreams.

Anyway I don't want all the people know that I'm megalomaniac... oops

I noticed however that there is no link to this forum on the pirate newsgroup.

But there is still a link to the obsolete PirateBricks.com.

Maybe we can ask Richie Dulin to add a link?

Yes, that would be a good idea. You can go right ahead! X-D

Done!

I have to admit I find it easier to use than these boards (not an EB specific problem, just the Invision etc style)... Guess it is just what you are used to...

Are you using a newsreader or just working with the webinterface?

Done!

Are you using a newsreader or just working with the webinterface?

I fooled around with a few, but eventually stuck to the interface because I was always switching computers... I really like the cross-posting concept, and slightly more formal dialogue (though I come to EB for opposite reasons).

God Bless,

Nathan

i also am waiting for my confirmation email so that i can post in that forum. i've also emailed lego customer service directly earlier today (before i read this post) about making a MINI-FIG pirate line (not jack stone scale or duplo). i figured i wouldn't get much feed back but at least they know what a devout customer wants