Sign in to follow this  
Legostein

Geonosis Playground (Mini Model Display)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello everybody!

Using this Geonosis-coloured baseplate (from set 6589), i'd like to present a little display for some of my vehicles and vessels from Episode II - Attack of the Clones to you.

geonosis-minis.jpg

Take care,

Christopher

Wow, that's a fitting baseplate! I like all of your minis, they are instantly recognizable and really well done. Nice job!

Fantastic set of minis, I was trying to pick a favourite but then I saw another, then another, so they're all my favourites :blush:.

At first glance I thought you'd 'snotted' some scenery - I've never seen that baseplate before - it doesn't appear to have anything to differentiate it as Lego.

As far as the minis go I'm leaning towards Mr Man's way of thinking - they all look good! BUT, and please forgive my ignorance if I get the names wrong, I think I'm leaning towards the Hailfire Droid, Spider Droid, Core Ship and the one that looks a bit like a Fat Rocket as my favourites. :thumbup:

When I first started moccing years ago, I started with SW minis and I remember looking at alot of your minis on Brickshelf to get inspiration and ideas and I see some of my favorites here! Beautiful work, as always! :thumbup:

Top notch minis here Chris! The base plate works well too. Brilliant as always with the non-licensed parts. :wub:

Really nice stuff here! Makes me want to dig out that old base, and use it in a build!

Haha, I have that baseplate, and I've used it as a Tatooine setting, but not for Geonosis! Genius :thumbup:

and the one that looks a bit like a Fat Rocket as my favourites. :thumbup:

The Hardcell-Class Transport?

The Hardcell-Class Transport?

Thanks Mr Man - I've just looked it up and that is the one I mean :thumbup: . Googling 'Fat Rocket' didn't get me anywhere :laugh: